shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff White cut Aquamarine in DanielM custom setting

nicoleanne

Shiny_Rock
What an extraordinary piece! The prongs are delicious, and from a distance it has a really pretty flowery look. :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! DanielM has done so many beautiful rings for PSers, very talented. I love the design!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That came out spectacularly! I love your design - the halo is delicate and beautiful, but lets Jeff's acqua be the star. Beautiful.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHOA!!! that is amazing!! :love: :appl: :love:

The stone is a beauty and in that setting --- AMAZING! Very nice detail to add the RG as a bit of interest - brilliant!

Its gorgeous, enjoy and wear in good health and happiness ---- Happy birthday and anniversary!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely love this ring!! What a beautiful design, a halo with a twist! Beautifully done, and the prongs are lovely. And that aqua is such an amazing color! :love:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Love this ring, I agree, the color of the aqua is great!!!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much for the lovely comments. I absolutely love this ring. I am trying to be very careful and to not wear it too much for fear of damaging the aqua.

I have a couple of new photos to upload and will respond to all your comments tomorrow. Apologies for the delay, its been incredibly busy the past month.

Thanks again though ...

_7819.jpg

_7818.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results