shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff White Asscher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Me either! I hope they''ll sell it to you!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CCN & Dani, I''m hoping that the NSC will sell a setting without a center stone. Some of the language on their website leads me to believe that they''d rather just sell a completed ring, and they may not be willing to sell an empty setting.
39.gif

Wish me luck, and I''ll let ya know when I hear back!
40.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
You could always have WF whip you up something similar if they won''t sell it.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hee hee hee . . . EXACTLY what I was thinking, Dani!!!
27.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
OMG, how did I miss this thread?! Your spinel is fabulous I cannot wait to see what you decide to set it in!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/1/2008 11:21:22 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl
CCN & Dani, I'm hoping that the NSC will sell a setting without a center stone. Some of the language on their website leads me to believe that they'd rather just sell a completed ring, and they may not be willing to sell an empty setting.
39.gif

Wish me luck, and I'll let ya know when I hear back!
40.gif
HA! I got a quote!
9.gif

That setting in a size 6 would be $1,275, and a size 7 would be $1,310. Hmmmm, I wonder if WF could make it any cheaper?
22.gif

ETA: Oops, forgot to mention . . . those prices are for 18k yellow gold.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Emm - It''s worth checking on! Just email customer service at WF.
1.gif
You might not here back until mon though. Something about Fri night no email, I don''t remember exactly.

Loriken - and idea what you want to do with yours?

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dani, I just e-mailed Sheerah. (She did an awesome job with the princess cut diamond studs I recently got from WF.) If I know Sheerah, I''ll have a response ASAP!
2.gif

Loriken, is any of this helping? Sorry I''m kinda jacking your thread!
23.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 2:53:41 PM
Dani, I just e-mailed Sheerah. (She did an awesome job with the princess cut diamond studs I recently got from WF.) If I know Sheerah, I''ll have a response ASAP!
2.gif

23.gif
THANK YOU SO MUCH....this is helping a great deal....please keep the ideas coming!!!!
36.gif
This stone is very special to me and I don''t want to make a mistake with it. WF is just down the road from me and I should just go there and see what they have to say about it.

I love the NSC ring....very pretty and just what I would like to show off the spinel....

FYI, I paid $385 for my spinel.....Jeff''s stones are very obtainable! I''m already saving up for my next conquest.
9.gif

Lori

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2008 2:04:56 AM
Author: loriken214

Date: 8/1/2008 2:53:41 PM
2.gif

23.gif
THANK YOU SO MUCH....this is helping a great deal....please keep the ideas coming!!!!
36.gif
This stone is very special to me and I don''t want to make a mistake with it. WF is just down the road from me and I should just go there and see what they have to say about it.

I love the NSC ring....very pretty and just what I would like to show off the spinel....

FYI, I paid $385 for my spinel.....Jeff''s stones are very obtainable! I''m already saving up for my next conquest.
9.gif

Lori
OMG - I would be benkrupt if I was near WF, LOL! Maybe print out some pics of settings you like and take them in with you?

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I would LOVE to visit WF, but I''m afraid I may never come home.....
9.gif

No, really, I''m going to see them one of these days.....

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Update on my little beauty......I''m working with Whiteflash on the perfect ring for my asscher. Jamie is SO nice and we''ve come to an agreement on pricing.....CAD is next and then on to the finished product. I can''t wait!!!!
9.gif

Lori

loriasscher.JPG

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
WOOOHOOOOOOO PURPLE LUSCIOUSNESS!

It''s going to be stunning. What''s the setting again? I think I missed it...

LS

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Eeee loriken, I can''t wait to see the CADs! I am the process of finding a setting for my stone, too. How big is yours? You only paid slightly more than me so it must be bigger lol.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
The setting will be very simple, but so elegant.....white gold, bezel set, no diamonds. You''ll see it very soon.....

MP, mine is 1.22, 6mm according to Jeff. I had to confirm it with him for Whiteflash.

Lori

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
OH YES now I remember!

So very exciting for you! Keep us posted!

LS

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 9:18:13 PM
The setting will be very simple, but so elegant.....white gold, bezel set, no diamonds. You''ll see it very soon.....

MP, mine is 1.22, 6mm according to Jeff. I had to confirm it with him for Whiteflash.

Lori

Mmmm bezel set...

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I decided to go simple with the mounting as to show off the amazing stone. You''ll see what I''m up to very soon....can''t wait to show you!!!!
30.gif

Lori

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 9:27:01 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

Date: 8/27/2008 9:18:13 PM

Lori

Mmmm bezel set...
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 9:32:43 PM
I decided to go simple with the mounting as to show off the amazing stone. You''ll see what I''m up to very soon....can''t wait to show you!!!!
30.gif

Lori
Yay!!!!! Can''t wait!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results