shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff White Asscher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I''m sending my 1.23 dark pink asscher spinel to be mounted into a simple ring. As soon as I get it back, and figure out how, I''ll post pictures.

Jeff does amazing work and I''m already thinking up another project for him to work on.
36.gif

Lori

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
YAY another JW fan!

Welcome!

LS

ETA: where are the pics????? (post Jeff's in the meantime!)

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Thank you LS! I''ve been following your adventures on PS for quite a while now.....living vicariously through you
31.gif

As soon as I figure out how to post photos, I''ll drive y''all nuts....

Lori

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
......waiting.....patiently!

LS

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Eeee I can''t wait to see! Jeff is in the process of cutting me an asscher too (purple-y pink) and I am looking for inspiration on what to do with it. I''ll help you with pictures if it means we get to see it sooner!
31.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 9:01:54 PM
Author: loriken214
Thank you LS! I''ve been following your adventures on PS for quite a while now.....living vicariously through you
31.gif

As soon as I figure out how to post photos, I''ll drive y''all nuts....

Lori
That is so very kind of you to say. I''m just muddlin'' my way through this process like the rest of you!

My ring will be ready mid August...yippeee

p.s.....STILL WAITING FOR THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSS

icekid

Ideal_Rock
whaaaaaaat I thought there was going to be a picture... c''mon now
3.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
STILL WAITING FOR PICS!!

(if you''re having difficulty, e-mail them to the mods and they''ll post them for you).

Put us out of our misery! We want pics!
9.gif

LS

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Sorry for the delay in posting pics....I''m asking Jeff to send some to me....I can''t find the original ones he sent...UGGG....
29.gif

Lori

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
I''m bummed
39.gif
I wanted to see that stone! (I keep peeking to see if there are photos yet!) No doubt it''s a beauty
1.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
F5......F5......F5......F5

LS

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t heard from Jeff yet, but here is a similar photo of what my asscher spinel looks like. My stone is a deeper pink, but the cut is the same. Beautiful!

Lori

JWASSCHER.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it!!! It is going to be gorgeous!!!!!
36.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
YAY....here''s my asscher spinel! Jeff sent the picture to me!
36.gif

Lori

SPL018[1].JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa Lori!!! It is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the color of that Spinel. What a beautiful ring you are going to have.

Jeff does amazing work doesn''t he??? When will you be receiving it???

Linda

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Linda! I''ve had the stone for several months and have been debating what to do with it....pendant or ring. I thought I had settled on a rose gold mounting with a small white diamond on each side, but I''m going back to the pendant idea again....UGGG.....
32.gif

Lori

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
It is a gorgeous colour.

I LOVE how he cuts his stones.

LS

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wow. That''s GORGEOUS!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s amazing!! Congrats!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Love, love, love the color of that spinel!
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ahhh loriken, it's absolutely stunning!! If it were mine, I would definitely go with a ring because I would want to be able to see that beauty myself. Jeff is a rockstar
9.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/29/2008 12:37:49 AM
YAY....here''s my asscher spinel! Jeff sent the picture to me!
36.gif

Lori

OH LORDY that is EXQUISITE!!! Must get me a JW stone someday!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/29/2008 12:53:44 AM
Thank you Linda! I''ve had the stone for several months and have been debating what to do with it....pendant or ring. I thought I had settled on a rose gold mounting with a small white diamond on each side, but I''m going back to the pendant idea again....UGGG.....
32.gif

Lori

I vote white gold.... I love rose gold.... but I think the rose gold will compete to much with the beauty of the stone! Maybe do rose gold prongs and the rest white gold if you HAVE to have rose gold. If yu do a pendant- what about setting it north/south/east/west in a thin white gold bezel setting with a rolo link chain?? Doing a ring would be even more gorgeous.... that way you can gaze into the beauty of the stone!!!! How big is the spinel? I see a three stone with simple baguettes... it sure is dreamy .... I know you will have it set in the most spectacular way!!! Let the setting Phase BEgin!!! LOL!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 6:35:48 PM
Author: cushioncutnut

Date: 7/29/2008 12:53:44 AM
32.gif

Lori

I vote white gold.... I love rose gold.... but I think the rose gold will compete to much with the beauty of the stone! Maybe do rose gold prongs and the rest white gold if you HAVE to have rose gold. If yu do a pendant- what about setting it north/south/east/west in a thin white gold bezel setting with a rolo link chain?? Doing a ring would be even more gorgeous.... that way you can gaze into the beauty of the stone!!!! How big is the spinel? I see a three stone with simple baguettes... it sure is dreamy .... I know you will have it set in the most spectacular way!!! Let the setting Phase BEgin!!! LOL!
Thank you for the wonderful suggestions!!! I''m at a loss for what to do with this amazing stone....right now I just stare at it in it''s little box! The spinel is 1.23 ct. and I think I''ll put it in a ring....on the simple side, white gold with small diamonds, as to show off the beauty of the stone. Who knows what I will end up with, but I''ll be sure and post lots of photos once the stone has been sent off...if ever....LOL!

Lori

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
What about something like this? Obviously your stone is a million times prettier than this one, LOL.

J683_1.jpg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/1/2008 8:36:02 AM
Author: geckodani
What about something like this? Obviously your stone is a million times prettier than this one, LOL.
Dani, WHERE did you find that setting?!?! It''s GORGEOUS, and I think it''s a prime contender for my citrine setting!!!
36.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 9:45:12 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl

Date: 8/1/2008 8:36:02 AM
Author: geckodani
Dani, WHERE did you find that setting?!?! It''s GORGEOUS, and I think it''s a prime contender for my citrine setting!!!
36.gif
Me too me too!

And loriken, we are probably going to have very similar asschers when I get mine :D Yours is gorgeous eee! I can''t wait to see it set!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
LOL! I found it on Natural Sapphire Co. They have some great settings.
9.gif

Yay! I found something y''all liked!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANK YOU, DANI!!!
9.gif

I totally just e-mailed them and asked for a price quote for just the setting (without the center stone). I''ll let y''all know what I hear!
2.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH that setting is gorgeous! I can''t wait to see what they say!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results