shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff White Aquamarine in Brian Gavin Pendant

I just LOVE it! The Aquamarine is spectacular!! :love:

Cachette :))

Overall, I think Jeff's photo is the most accurate for the color of the stone. There's just a hint of green that's more noticeable in dim and incandescent light.

The pictures come straight from my camera without any editing other than cropping. The color of the stone in my pictures largely corresponds with what I see in person in the different lights. The stone looks slightly less saturated in my pictures than in person in bright sunlight and fluorescent light.

In bright sunlight:
aquapendantsunlight.png
aquapendantsunlight2.png
aquapendantsunlightprofile.png
aquapendantsunlightprofile2.png

In dim sunlight:
aquapendantdimsunlight.png

In fluorescent light:
aquapendantfluorescent.png
aquapendantfluorescent2.png

In incandescent light:
aquapendantincandescent.png
aquapendantincandescent2.png

Wow! That's simply stunning!

That is Gorgous! Jeff white does amazing faceting! :love: and I love the orientation of the pendant and those prongs are TDF. What an incredible piece! and I love the bale on how it slides and not the traditional looking jump ring type bale (sp?)

LOVE IT :love:

Wonderful!!!!

Remarkably awesome, unique and beautiful! :love: My birth stone and favorite color too so I am biased :Up_to_something:

Congrats! :appl:

W :love: w!!

Speechless. that color is beautiful!!

It is really pretty! I love the prongs and the bail...a really nice touch!

Gorgeous! I LOVE that color!

Holy F bombs batman!

That is superb!

Wow, what a unique pendant and that stone is to die for!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Beautiful stone and pendant! :love: :appl:

That is simply gorgeous!!! The color, the cut, everything!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

lovely! The color of the aqua is amazing! :appl:

That is a gorgeous piece of jewelry! The stone is outstanding and I love the style of the pendant!

oh wow, it's stunning! that color is gorgeous!

It is stunning. What a great color aqua too.

beautiful!

Omg, how gorgeous this is!!! I'm in love with the color, I find myself just staring at it, so beautiful...and the cut is just amazing. Love the claw prongs too...guess you can tell I really love it!

OMG! That is so perfectly stunning!! I love the pointy double prongs :love: :love: :love:

It is absolutely beautiful~~ Congrats on the nice pendant

Absolutely stunning. You couldn't have done better. It is just simply perfect. You know I love it!!!

HI:

Outstanding!

cheers--Sharon

Wow, that aquamarine is spectacular!! I just love the cut. :appl:

WOW!!! Your aqua is Beautiful!!!! Love the pendent design!

Thanks for all the comments! The color turned out even better than expected and the cut is simply delicious! :lickout:

Wow, what a GORGEOUS aqua! I love JW's work. :love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP