carat
color
clarity

Jeff Davis stones/site

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi guys!

I've just had a major crazy moment and ordered a stone from Jeff Davis site..COMPLETELY spur of the moment. It was however from the clearance section and so inexpensive it's embarrassing :lol:

Anyway, I paid via paypal and no p&p charge came up (I'm in the uk) is this normal??

I don't want to have a nasty shock and find out later there is a p&p charge.. (which would probably be more then the stone :D )

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was it that triforce amethyst he had?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not purchased from his website yet, only his eBay shop, and some of the CSs I purchased had free P&P.

Just found his "Shipping" page, and it says free P&P for all items etc...: http://jefferydavies.com/shipping/

DK :))

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you dk so good to know :razz:

Niel, it was the 1.73ct citrine....months ago I saw a citrine ring at my high street jewellers but it was rubbish quality for a ridiculous price (and since being on PS I could never buy something like that my conscience just wouldn't let me!!!). Since then a citrine has been at the back of my mind, but I can cross that off the list now!

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think I need to re name this thread the Jeff davis appreciation thread... something awesome happened!!!

Not only did Jeff confirm that it is free international shipping (I've never ever had this before in all my years of net shopping) but due to an error I managed to purchase a citrine that was already sold! However, Jeff honoured my purchase and is sending me a bigger and better stone for the exact same price :o

I was so speechless when I read his email, truly a fantastic vendor with business ethics that are rarer then the stones he sells!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup, I am definitely a fan of his eBay store, and check his website for new stones regularly, now that I know he is scaling down his eBay store.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results