shape
carat
color
clarity

jcrow''s Pro Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and it was **this** close. but, they failed!! yayee!

wetclose714.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
all was ok!
9.gif

behind746.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
time for the petal toss!!

RoseBox791.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock

RoseThrow1_802.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i love how happy eveyone looks!!

RoseThrow2_803.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
getting in.

intoBentley807.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock

BigB796.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
2.gif

CarKiss808.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and away into the sunset we went.

hope yall enjoyed!!

Away812.jpg

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Oh how beautiful you look as a couple! Congratulations and wish you a lifetime of happiness and health.
ps: your E-ring looks HUGE. May I ask what''s the size of your ring/rock?

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

everything looks soooooo GORGEOUS!!! the colors, the location, the couple...just perfect! your photogrpaher did a great job, the photos are stunning. and again, i repeat, you are just the darlingest dainty little thing! and you totally rocked that reem acra gown! your wedding was just beautiful. congratulations Mrs. jcrow!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
They look great!!! Congratulations again on your beautiful wedding!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
These are some seriously swoon-worthy pictures.
30.gif
Everything is just so gorgeous!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I love your wedding! Everything looks perfect!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I love your pics!
36.gif
Based on how your bridals turned out, I just knew that they were going to be amazing!
30.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
JCrow-Over the summer a few years ago I worked as a wedding planner''s assistant. I still get all those wedding magazines monthly (MS InStyle etc)...and this wedding is by far my favorite. Just beautiful. I loved everything: Your dress, veil, BM dresses, flowers, husband''s outfit, wish cards idea, cake....and church. JUST PERFECT. Thank you so much for sharing with us!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Everything looked gorgeous!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Picture perfect!
You make a beautiful couple, and i must ask 2 things-

your flowers? peonies? amazing.....one of my fave flowers, and that color is to die for.

your ceremony? do you mind if i ask if you had a full mass or just the marriage ceremony?
what an amazing cathedral....

thanks for sharing and congrats.
36.gif
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OH, Julie, your pics are just beautiful- you and your new hubby are so adorable, and everything about your wedding looked just perfect. Congratulations- I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous...everything was perfect! Your dress is one of the prettiest I have ever seen.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
You two make a beautiful couple, and you are gorgeous! What a beautiful wedding too! Congratulations, and I hope you two have many happy years together.

May I also ask what your reaction was when they tried to shove your new hubby into the fountain?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
zhuzhu - oh, thank you so much!! Sure, of course you may ask! My ring finger is size 4.25 and the e-ring is 2.13. You can check out it's long thread here.

ginger - a huge compliment, considering how spectacular your wedding was!! there was a couple of shots i thought my photographer missed, for example the times my grandpa kissed my cheek and when him and i danced. i've never seen him dance my entire life. neither has anyone else. and he asked me to dance. i'm so upset she didn't capture it well. it breaks my heart. hopefully the videographer did! the dress: after seeing all these pictures i truely know (finally) that i picked the right dress. yes, i sorta had doubts, not that i would have done anything about it, but i'm glad it's the perfect one for me. i'm SOOO happy i didn't get a huge ballgown. i desired one in the beginning, and thought i'd end up with one. looking back, i don't think it would have been right for me. i love how this a-line elongates me.

Tacori E-ring, equestrienne (you've changed your avatar, i didn't recognize you for a minute), indecisive, Kerbear560, Rascal49 - thank you. thank you!!!!

UCLABelle - oh wow! a wedding planner's assistant! wonderful compliment! my heart was in all the planning and all of those decisions. i really thought things through, or at least i think, and in the end it was all worth it!! truely worth it. thank you!!

labbielove - yes!! peonies!! in november they were available, believe it or not! i had my fingers crossed until i saw them in person that day though. i was prepared to be holding black magics just in case. the color was expected to be a bit darker and deeper and not so pink/purple. my florist even dyed them a bit to darken them. who knew? we didn't have a full mass. we had 2 readings, one old, one new, one responsorial psalm, the gospel reading, flowers to the mothers and that's it.

dani - thanks!!! from one peony lover to another
5.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006 - thank you!! i sure did try on a heckofalot of dresses! and i was so indecisive!! but, from these pics, i picked the right one!!!
36.gif

Cinderella - thank you! i hope we do too
5.gif

my reaction? i was pissed! fuming. all i could see was him drenched and us trying to get into the bentley. not a pretty picture. urgh! i was so upset! then, i started tearing up. guess it was the stressed out bride in me coming out. i was just thinking, i didn''t plan ALL of this for this to happen to him. poor hubby. he fought back though!!

funny side note: a few weeks prior, i met with the coordinator for the reception venue. she mentioned that the last wedding, ALL of the wedding party AND THE BRIDE, dress and all!!, were in the fountain at the end of the night. willingly! i was like, um, no i don''t think we''re that crowd. i don''t see it happening. and look. eek.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Jcrow, I just had to come out of lurkdom to tell you... Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Plus...You looked beautiful, the wedding looked stunning, your hubby (!) is adorable (and luckily dry!), AND I want to EAT those peonies!!! Yummmy!
18.gif

Congrats again on your wedding and best wishes for an exuberantly happy future together -- it looks like you are off to a great start!
2.gif

I hope you are still planning on submitting those photos! Let us know if (when!) they get published!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
fatafelice - i''ve been wondering about you!! how''s your planning? everything running along smoothly?
eatin'' peonies huh? you should have SMELLED them!! yummo!
ha, i was just eyeing your trusty magazine research the other day...

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Well, not to hijack your awesome thread, but I''ve been staying away and/or lurking lately because some of the planning has gotten a little frustrating. Invites have become a *saga* which I won''t go into at this point, but are back on track...I hope. Let''s just say it is a good thing that I took your advice and sent the stationer some pics of the illustration style I wanted!
20.gif
And don''t even get me started on the RD and my interraction with my FMIL...

Anyway, I just couldn''t ignore a thread about your gorgeous wedding! I''ll post about my crap some other time!
3.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
fatafelice - oh, no. i know all TOO well, the invite mess. it turns so quickly! anyway, glad to hear your getting them back in the right direction. and and the rehearsal dinner. i can see the snags there too! please do post! i miss hearing about your wedding planning! how's the dress coming along?

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks sooo beautiful! You guys look so happy! I really wish you guys the best! I do have a question, though...Why did you change your earrings??? Hehe, of course I noticed the jewelry first.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
jcrow, WOW! All the photos look fantastic. You look soooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and I love all the photos of you and your hubby looking at each other. I can totally see the love! Just amazing. Congrats!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Everything looked beautiful! You and your husband make such a cute couple. Congrats again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results