shape
carat
color
clarity

jcrow''s Pro Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
JCrow-

I meant to ask you- where did you get your earrings? I am looking for something like that, chandelier-like, and yours are so pretty! Thanks!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 5:17:20 AM
Author: Dani
JCrow-

I meant to ask you- where did you get your earrings? I am looking for something like that, chandelier-like, and yours are so pretty! Thanks!
I think they''re the same ones I had, and if they were their from Banana Republic. HTH!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/4/2006 9:48:40 PM
Author: jcrow
ginger - a huge compliment, considering how spectacular your wedding was!! there was a couple of shots i thought my photographer missed, for example the times my grandpa kissed my cheek and when him and i danced. i''ve never seen him dance my entire life. neither has anyone else. and he asked me to dance. i''m so upset she didn''t capture it well. it breaks my heart. hopefully the videographer did! the dress: after seeing all these pictures i truely know (finally) that i picked the right dress. yes, i sorta had doubts, not that i would have done anything about it, but i''m glad it''s the perfect one for me. i''m SOOO happy i didn''t get a huge ballgown. i desired one in the beginning, and thought i''d end up with one. looking back, i don''t think it would have been right for me. i love how this a-line elongates me.
That''s what finally won me over in deciding to get a videographer. At my friend''s wedding, the phtographer missed their first kiss
6.gif
! Luckily the videographer caught it and they were able to do a still frame etc... Anyways, fingers crossed that Joe caught you and your grandpa''s dance. Which totally made me go awwww! As for our highlights, we got it in 3-4 weeks and the full length wasn''t long behind.... 4-5 weeks? That''s so exciting about the high def! Let me know how everything turns out! What song did you choose as your highlights song?

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Your pics are amazing!! Congrats again!
36.gif

I would have been really pissed too had my siblings tried to shove new hubby in a fountain! I''m glad he fought hard enough!
28.gif
And eep, I can''t imagine going IN a fountain with my dress on!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2006 11:14:46 PM
Author: Miranda
Everything looks sooo beautiful! You guys look so happy! I really wish you guys the best! I do have a question, though...Why did you change your earrings??? Hehe, of course I noticed the jewelry first.

i changed from pearls to the blingy earrings and added a bracelet before heading to the reception. i guess because i like the variety? i liked the traditional look for the cathedral ceremony and the blingy look sans veil for the reception. and just in case the earings were too much, i''d have pics with pearls too.

on a side note, i wore diamond studs for the bridal pics. i thought they went better with my dress and all rather than pearls. when i got the pics back, i thought the diamonds didn''t really show well in the pics and knew i''d do pearls instead for the nuptials.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 5:47:47 AM
Author: gingerBcookie
JCrow-

I think they''re the same ones I had, and if they were their from Banana Republic. HTH!

ginger is right. i bought them at banana republic. last i looked they were still there.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 5:53:10 AM
Date: 12/4/2006 9:48:40 PM
ginger - a huge compliment, considering how spectacular your wedding was!! there was a couple of shots i thought my photographer missed, for example the times my grandpa kissed my cheek and when him and i danced. i''ve never seen him dance my entire life. neither has anyone else. and he asked me to dance. i''m so upset she didn''t capture it well. it breaks my heart. hopefully the videographer did! the dress: after seeing all these pictures i truely know (finally) that i picked the right dress. yes, i sorta had doubts, not that i would have done anything about it, but i''m glad it''s the perfect one for me. i''m SOOO happy i didn''t get a huge ballgown. i desired one in the beginning, and thought i''d end up with one. looking back, i don''t think it would have been right for me. i love how this a-line elongates me.

That''s what finally won me over in deciding to get a videographer. At my friend''s wedding, the phtographer missed their first kiss
6.gif
! Luckily the videographer caught it and they were able to do a still frame etc... Anyways, fingers crossed that Joe caught you and your grandpa''s dance. Which totally made me go awwww! As for our highlights, we got it in 3-4 weeks and the full length wasn''t long behind.... 4-5 weeks? That''s so exciting about the high def! Let me know how everything turns out! What song did you choose as your highlights song?

ha, and it was your highlights video that made me decide to get a videographer. i thought to myself, now THAT''s a video i could watch forever!! he did ask me about the highlights song. so i don''t know. i hope it turns out well!
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow!
beautiful.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow-they''re beautiful pictures! You look stunning and so happy in them

IndiBlue

Shiny_Rock
I''m so glad to see your pics!

I''ve choosen just about the same colors for my bridesmaids w/ red roses- I''m so happy to see how well they all go together!

BTW- where did you find those BM dresses?

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
OH MY!! Julie, you look STUNNING! What awesome pics. Once again, I LOVE the touches of red. So pretty!

BTW- thanks much for listing the info in your other thread about your deep red pashmina. I''m sad I wasn''t able to find one for my wedding day, but plan to get one soon.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, everything is stunning. Thank you for sharing you gorgeous day with us!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 8:56:57 AM

Date: 12/5/2006 5:47:47 AM

JCrow-

ginger is right. i bought them at banana republic. last i looked they were still there.

Thanks so much Ginger and JCrow. Are these them? Just making sure....
2.gif

brearrings.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
dani - you''ve found them!! are they on sale yet??

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 11:07:15 AM
Author: IndiBlue
I''m so glad to see your pics!
I''ve choosen just about the same colors for my bridesmaids w/ red roses- I''m so happy to see how well they all go together!
BTW- where did you find those BM dresses?

thanks!! the bm dresses were from jim hjelm. i did a fabric swap though.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 8:54:54 PM
Nope- dont think so. They''re $42.00- I may just buy them and keep them around as an option. They are really cute. Thanks so much!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 9:00:05 PM
Nope- dont think so. They''re $42.00- I may just buy them and keep them around as an option. They are really cute. Thanks so much!

yeh, that''s what i paid. i''m so surprised they still have them, and they haven''t gone on sale yet. hum. maybe b/c they''re so popular with brides? anyway, that''s what i did. i just got them thinking i''d find better ones. never did and loved these!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
jcrow - lovely pics!!!! the red just looks stunning on your dress and fair skin/hair.

I understand how you feel about the photog missing some pics, I still wish my photog had got a few pics... but ah well, there''s nothing you can do really. I would let the videographer know that you''d like to have the dance w/your grandpa in the final video, so they know it''s important!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
flopkins- ha ha fair skin: this is me with a pretty dark tan. hehe.
re pics: yeh we''ve pretty much come to terms with it. i was talking with a friend (who works for a photographer, but not mine) about wedding pics. she got married a month before me. she said most people have a bit of sadness regarding their pics. there''s always soooo much to capture. and i think the photographer did a great job on what she did capture.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow-
Jcrow these pics are amazing.
You are such a beautiful bride.
Thanks for sharing your special
day with us.

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
awesome wedding! I really love your rosary, was it a family gift? I wouldn''t mind having one like that. Congratulations!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 11:48:33 PM
Author: budgetbride
awesome wedding! I really love your rosary, was it a family gift? I wouldn''t mind having one like that. Congratulations!!!!

it''s a family heirloom rosary. i thought it went surprisingly well with my gown. i think it''s sterling siler with crystal beads.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
jcrow- hehe... that funny about the tan.

I guess it''s prob true, that everyone prob has a couple pics they wish they had... besides, I *did* have over 700+ proofs so... ya know, it wasn''t like he was sleeping on the job!! I guess it''s one of those things where you gotta just appreciate what you''ve got, and your pics are great!!!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Your pictures turned out beautifully Jcrow!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Jcrow you and your husband look like an advertisment for the most perfect of all weddings and couples. You worked so hard to prepare and obviously it paid off. But the best part of your photos is sheer undadulterated glow and joy and love that you and your husband and you are portraying
36.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Jcrow, these are my favorite photos!!!! It's like InStyle magazine!

I loved your earrings so much I went out to BR and bought myself a pair for holiday parties.

You have great taste!!!!!

Oh - for the ladies, the BR sales associate says the earrings will probably never go on sale. According to her, the seasonal items/trendy pieces go on sale, but the CZ items hardly ever go on sale. They're very tasteful in person and very pretty.

She said they were a bridal favorite! And I can see why!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2006 10:44:16 AM
Author: Julian
Jcrow, these are my favorite photos!!!! It''s like InStyle magazine!

I loved your earrings so much I went out to BR and bought myself a pair for holiday parties.

You have great taste!!!!!

Oh - for the ladies, the BR sales associate says the earrings will probably never go on sale. According to her, the seasonal items/trendy pieces go on sale, but the CZ items hardly ever go on sale. They''re very tasteful in person and very pretty.

She said they were a bridal favorite! And I can see why!

Me too Julian!! I ordered mine online the other day- free shipping- YAY!! I just can''t stand the malls this time of year! Thanks so much JCrow!!!
2.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 9:13:18 PM

Date: 12/5/2006 9:00:05 PM

yeh, that''s what i paid. i''m so surprised they still have them, and they haven''t gone on sale yet. hum. maybe b/c they''re so popular with brides? anyway, that''s what i did. i just got them thinking i''d find better ones. never did and loved these!
me too! haha..that''s funny. never found anyhting else i like better and ended lovinghow they looked on the day of.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Cathedral is gorgeous. What a blessing. You guys make a perfect couple!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results