shape
carat
color
clarity

jcrow ques for you??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hi jcrow,

I''m interested in getting a diamond bangle from WF and heard from some other PSers that you have one so I was wondering if you could please tell me how you like it.

Is it comfortable to wear?

Does it turn all the time and end up with the diamonds being on the bottom part of the wrist? I have very small wrists about 5" and my rep Katie said the bangle is 7" and weighted on the bottom so it should not turn even on a smaller wrist.

Is it pretty? and sparkly?

How often do you wear yours? Would you recommend it can be worn quite often? I would not be wearing it 24/7, not to work either but most other times I would like to wear it so would like your opinion.

Is it too much bling for everyday? I was thinking of getting the 1.50ct bangle with 24 stones I believe they are .06 and 2.5mm

Sorry for all the questions but I want to have some info before I go ahead and order this. FI has told me this is my b''day present from him!!

Thanks so much for your help
35.gif
21.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2007 4:49:48 PM
Author:btrflygrl23
Hi jcrow,

I''m interested in getting a diamond bangle from WF and heard from some other PSers that you have one so I was wondering if you could please tell me how you like it.

Is it comfortable to wear?
-- yes. very. and i don''t usually wear bracelets.

Does it turn all the time and end up with the diamonds being on the bottom part of the wrist? I have very small wrists about 5'' and my rep Katie said the bangle is 7'' and weighted on the bottom so it should not turn even on a smaller wrist.
-- no. it''s has an oval shape instead of a round shape which also helps it not to spin.
i have about 5" wrists too. i also have the smallest bangle they make. i can get it on and off of my hand without undoing the clasp, but i
really really doubt that i''d come off on it''s own.

Is it pretty? and sparkly?
-- yes. very. sometimes i think it outshines my ering & wband! haha. it''s delicate and danity with the perfect amount of sparkle.

How often do you wear yours? Would you recommend it can be worn quite often? I would not be wearing it 24/7, not to work either but most other times I would like to wear it so would like your opinion.
-- i wore it everyday when i first got it, and after the honeymoon of course. i would wear it to work too. but now i don''t.
now, i just tend to wear it when i dress up.

Is it too much bling for everyday? I was thinking of getting the 1.50ct bangle with 24 stones I believe they are .06 and 2.5mm
-- mine are 3 pointers. i think 27 of them. like i mentioned before, i love that''s it''s a delicate looking bracelet, since i''m petite.
it''s not an overwhelming bracelet and i think you could wear it everyday, depending on your lifestyle.

Sorry for all the questions but I want to have some info before I go ahead and order this. FI has told me this is my b''day present from him!!

Thanks so much for your help
35.gif
21.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
THANK YOU THANK YOU JCROW YOU ANSWERED ALL MY QUES!!!!!
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
you''re very welcome!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results