shape
carat
color
clarity

JCJD''s "One Ring" is here!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
He re-proposed last night!! Yippee!! Silly boy had it in his coat the entire time we were out Christmas shopping and I didn''t suspect a thing!

OK, the good stuff now! For those who have been following the Ladies-in-Waiting and Anxious threads, my ring is very different from what I thought I wanted, but it''s perfect!! He did such a good job!

My Ring!!
Diamond:
.375 ct. PEAR!!
G
SI2

Setting:
Brushed platinum, tiny tiny tapered shank, with a little accent RB diamond set next to the center stone.

Pics to follow!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry if these pics are huge.... I''m in a hurry.

Pic #1 - hand shot!

JCJDpear1.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
#2 Closer scanner picture.

JCJDpear2.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
#3 - Shows one of my favorite little features - where the brushed platinum meets polished platinum! Oh yeah, and a side shot of the setting.

JCJDpear3.jpg

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
It''s lovely! Congratulations!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
#4 - Close up pic on my finger - Oh yeah! Ring size is 4.5.

He bought the ring and diamond at a local B&M, and they did a spectacular job! He wanted "something simple, but not so simple it''s just a solitaire" and they delivered!

JCJDpear4.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
JCJD!!! CONGRATS!!! That is the most unique design I've ever seen- How is it diff than what you pictured? It is such a lovely design and it's clear that that's a really well cut pear!!!
36.gif

It's very white too I might add!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks sxn675!!

Thanks MMM! I was picturing a RB solitaire, or a RB with channel-set RB's/radiant sides. The store showed him this setting set with a pear cut sapphire, and he just loved it! As I said, he did such an amazing job! It's very unique and delicate, and I've gotten lots of compliments already!

These hand-on-the-scanner pics turned out pretty well, but I'm going to take some more pics with the Future FIL's digital! Prepare to be bombarded with pictures people!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Your hands are so small!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful JCJD! It''s so delicate and unique, I love it. Best wishes on your engagement!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks appletini! And I know... my fingers are freakin miniscule... Skeleton hands I call them - LOL!
28.gif

And thanks lop!!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow, that is definitely the most unique setting I''ve ever seen!!
6.gif

I''m so glad that you love it even though it''s not what you pictured!! He did a great job! That baby is WHITE WHITE!!
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
JCD! Congrats! Wow! Did you know this was coming? I love your ring. It is the most unique ring I have ever seen. You definitely do not have to worry that anyone else has anything like that. He did a wonderful job. Kudos to him for picking out something that you weren''t expecting but love.

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! You''ve got a really pretty ring. I like seeing designs that vary from the norm. Well done.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!
36.gif
30.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
What a unique design! I love pears! Very, very pretty.And the accent RB is too adorable!
30.gif
Enjoy & congrats!
1.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
A lovely ring, for a lovely girl! Congrats JCJD. I can''t wait to see "real" camera pics. I know your scanner doesn''t come close to doing your ring justice!

book_of_love

Rough_Rock
Wow! That''s so unique! Its very gorgous! I''m so excited for you!!
10.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Very unique and pretty. Enjoy it!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Wow!
I have NEVER seen anything like it! It is absolutely beautiful! Oh JCJD, I am so happy for you! So very happy! Congratulations.
Tybee

icekid

Ideal_Rock
really pretty! congrats JCJD!!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
You all are so nice!!! Thanks for admiring my new ring! I can''t wait to start playing with wedding rings!!!
31.gif
11.gif
9.gif

allycat - I had absolutely no idea! He did a great job both picking the ring and stone and keeping it all a complete surprise from me.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
JC-
Its so cute!!! Its great to not have something like everyone else has!!! it looks like you could get a really cool wrap type w-band to go with it. Congrats!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
jcjd... i love it! and i have to admit i''m not a huge fan of pears... and i love the brushed look too...
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
so delicate looking!!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There will be quite a few things for you to celebrate at the end of each year... engagement aniversary and all !
9.gif

Best wishes from one more admirer of your ring down here
2.gif

SOOOOO pretty. You''re fiance (don''t ya just LOVE that?) did an awesome job. I love the setting and the stone is amazing!

Congrats!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow- JCJD I''m so happy for you. Your ring is lovely.
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
HOORAY!!!!!!! JCJD, it is SO special! I''ve never seen anything like that and it is so beautiful, sparkly, unique, and WHITE!!!! You can really tell that it''s a well cut G...it sparkles like mad! I am usually not a pear fan, but I have to say I think he did an amazing job and I just love this ring on your skinny finger....the setting and the sparkle make it look so big and elegant! J''adore!!!!! (And that side view....wow!!)

I''m so pleased for you guys....you now have TWO sparklies to love....you can make a pendant or RHR from the other one?

9.gif
9.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
In the first picture, it looks almost like a marquise. The design with a rb next the pear is very unique (I guess I am just agreeing with everyone else). Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results