shape
carat
color
clarity

JCJD''s "One Ring" is here!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again for admiring my ring everyone! I took way too many pictures over Christmas weekend (100+!!) with FI''s dad''s digital, so here are a few of my favorites.

In the Christmas spirit, my ring in a Christmas centerpiece!

RingAndChristmas2004-16small.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
qtiekik - It does look like a marquise! I hadn''t noticed that before. Thanks!

RAINBOWS #1!!

RingAndChristmas2004-106small.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Rainbows #2!!

RingAndChristmas2004-112small.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
And my personal favorite, Rainbows #3!!!!

RingAndChristmas2004-105small.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Hand pic with RAINBOWS!!! (Are you blinded yet??)

RingAndChristmas2004-117small.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
That is SOooooosOooo pretty! i love the last shot!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Green flashes - This thing is so sparkly, it's amazing!! I've seen hot pink, neon green, yellow, blue (lots of blue!!) and white white white flashes out of this baby!! And who said fancies don't sparkle like Round?
2.gif
My FI did an incredible job picking out this stone. The bowtie is very minimal. The best I've seen it is at my office, and even then it's tiny and very light.

RingAndChristmas2004-113small.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Last one (for now perhaps...). Comparison with my original e-ring - $8.88 from Walmart!! The poor thing is so abused - turning copper not only on the palm-side but on the prong tips! Good thing FI got my real one before my fake one disintegrated!!

Thanks Forte!

RingAndChristmas2004-124small.jpg

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, look at all those rainbows! You took some good shots...what''d you do, stick a diffusing lens on the camera??
2.gif

Just goes to show that it doesn''t have to be a triple ideal to signal passing ships!!
36.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I held my hand in the sunlight with the camera on macro, and clicked when I saw rainbows in the preview screen.

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
I need your camera skills. You took some great shots. I love your ring. The setting is so unique. BF correction FH did an excellent job.

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
Wow, JC!! What a unique ring and great rainbow photos! Love ''em!

I''m so happy for you and your real One Ring
1.gif
I think it''s so great that he surprised you with something totally different than what you were expecting, it''s very romantic and perfect. I saw your new avatar in the Ladies-in-waiting thread before I got over here and all I could think was "Yay for JCJD, I bet that''s her new ring!! Wait, is that a marquise?!?
2.gif
1.gif
"

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That is beautiful! I love to see unique designs like that. So pretty.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OK- you have the coolest avatar ever!!!! Those shots of the stone are amazing. Such fire!!
36.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
MMM - YESSSS!!!!!! My work here is done.
2.gif
LOL!! I am so in love with this ring!!! FI was just rolling his eyes over the sheer number of pics I took of it (but he loves it!!!)!! About 120 pics of my ring.... That's not bad, right?
12.gif

Yanekie - I think your new cushion pics are pretty incredible though! You're got great camera skills too, IMO!! Thanks! Oh! Try taking hundreds of pictures of your ring - at least a few are going to turn out! Worked for me - LOL!!

sciencegeek - Thanks!!! I'm slowly working on a rainbow collage too! (Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many pictures!!!) LOL Re: the marquise!! I never noticed that until qtiekik pointed it out. And you know, I never really liked pears (or marquise!) until he put this baby on my finger! He's so awesome!!

D4M - Thanks!! I can't stop staring at it!!

ETA - Thanks firerock!!!

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
I must say.... it''s a very UNIQUE design. SO PRETTY!!
37.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No idea how you made those fantastic pictures, but you may want to PATENT the procedure !

If there is any better wat to show what diamonds are good for, I have not seen it yet
9.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
YEA JC!!!! I just LOVE that ring... like everyone else has already said, its just SO unique! Never seen anything like it before. And your rainbow pics are out of this world. Congrats again to you and the fiance!

And 120 isnt bad I filled my memory card twice (not sure how many that is, but it wasnt a small number) and the FI rolled his eyes at me too... they just dont get it!!!

MORE PICTURES!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
That is the coolest diamond pic EVER!
9.gif
10.gif
1.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everybody!!!!

Ana - I don''t know about that! You, however, should patent your killer photoshop skills!! I just held my hand in the sunlight coming through my south windows and tilted it back and forth until I saw rainbows in the digital''s preview screen. The first one I took was a "mistake", and I just kept going! I''ve got at least 15 rainbow pics now.

njc - Thank you!!!!! It''s so perfect, and so ME! My FI is so incredible!! He truly knows me even better than I know myself! I love my ring even more each time I look at it! But of course, I love him more!!! I''m working on that collage as we speak.... never fear!!

Jennifer - Thank you!! It means a lot coming from the Pricescope queen!! I can''t even begin to imagine the kinds of rainbows that explode from your wedding set in the sunlight!! And your new RHR, or the cutie collection!! Ooooooh!!! Gotta stop, drooling all over the place....
18.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
JCJD! I can''t believe I missed this thread! What a lovely ring! So pretty and unusual. I love the rainbow pics!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh my my--what a beauty!
emlove.gif
Love the wonderful setting--congrats!

cheers--Sharon

sdm

Rough_Rock
My engagement ring was a pear, and I still love it as much 15 years later as I did when I got it. I hope you enjoy your beautiful ring for many years to come. Congratulations!

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Whoa! it''s like having a rainbow on your finger all day.

It''s just lovely. And how special that your fiance took the time to pick such a perfect ring for you.

Congratulations on your engagement.
36.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL RING!!!! I love the fire in your stone and you captured it perfectly in your pics!! Congrats and enjoy this time in your life
35.gif

palmbaybabe

Shiny_Rock
Amazing just AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Awsome pics too

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Gotta love a pear!!
2.gif
2.gif

The scanner pictures came out really great, actually better than a digital camera. Congratulations!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JCJD, from a fellow pear lover to another, congrats on a beautiful and very unique ring. Enjoy and wear it in good health.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
omg!!! i''ve been gone for 2 weeks and knew I''d miss tons of goings- on so i''ve been going back through the missed threads and yours is the first I stumbled on.....your ring is gorgeous!!! so unique and so pretty and delicate! where did ya''ll find the design?

oh and the rainbows...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
JCJD, congrats! Your ring is gorgeous and so sparkly- I love all the pictures, keep''m coming! I love how delicate the setting is and combination platinum!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results