shape
carat
color
clarity

JB Star Uternity

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
I was at Michael C. Fina in NYC yesterday and tried on JB Star''s Uternity band (3.22 cts). It was AMAZING. Very low to the finger, and extremely comfortable. Does anyone have this ring or know anything about the company? I did a search on here but didn''t really find much.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
JB Star makes high quality jewelry but has high designer prices to go along with it.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 2:56:59 PM
Author: mrssalvo
JB Star makes high quality jewelry but has high designer prices to go along with it.

I noticed that yesterday. The ring was amazing...the price - not so much. I believe the one I tried on was $12,000. I''d be curious to find out if they make it in a half eternity.

The style really reminded me of KCourselle''s WF 5 stone.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
My local jeweler had a JB Star trunk show a while back. They had one of their reps there with a huge selection of jewelry that you could try on and order. I thought that their rings were beautifully designed and crafted. Yes they are rather pricey but I wouldn''t hesitate to buy something from them if it was a piece that I really loved.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
daniel K makes a unternity band as well. same deal on the pricy factor though..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results