color
clarity

JB Star 2.01 D-SI2 with Paraiba Sidestones

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa! Now, that's a ring. Congratulations...it's stunning. :love: :love:

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Really love it and I hope you have even more pictures for us.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a very beautiful and one-of-a-kind ring!!! :love:

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Oh, my, what a gorgeous ring :appl:

Advance congratulations!

Scintillation

Rough_Rock
This is so gorgeous!! Definitely very unique! Congratulations on finding your perfect ring and pre-congrats as well on your engagement!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful and unique! I love it! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow and amazing are right. Holy Sparks A Plenty, huh? It is gorgeous. :love: :love: :love:

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Wow...that is really stunning pear halo! :love: and the side stone color really give a center stone pop! congrats and enjoy!!

What kind of wedding ring do you plan to ware with? or have to custom made for this one of a kind?

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
:shock: :o Hollywood glamfabulous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

gammygam

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much everyone!! I'm dying to see it again :naughty:

Does anyone have suggestions for a wedding band? I was thinking about maybe not having one, however, I like the idea of having one if that makes sense. I don't think I want a pave wedding band that curves in with the ring. I did take a few pictures with just a plain band (well it was a half eternity turned upside down). Any thoughts or suggestions?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! STUNNING! SPEECHLESS!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Holy Cow!!! that's one amazing ring you have there Gammygam( or will have....soon!)

Totally awesome - I'd have to take time off from work to just stare at it all day long - love the combination with the paraiba sidestones - that reminds me of the caribbean... just gorgeous.

You've got my vote for 'Jewel of the MONTH'!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

omc111

Rough_Rock
I love pears and I've never seen one in a setting as unique as yours. It's absolutely breathtaking!

NYkate

Rough_Rock
I woke up this morning still thinking about this gorgeous ring. Jewelry styles come and go, but I hope you’ll always love this ring as it is because it’s truly a piece of art!
And I think it has such presence on your finger that you do not need a wedding band at all. You may want to get one for when you’re not wearing your pear, but putting them together would truly be gilding the lily, imho.

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
I REALLY like your ring. You have EXCELLENT taste! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My gosh, how did I miss this??? Absolutely amazing!! Beautiful stones, beautiful design - really gorgeous! :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

This ring is so amazing. It really is such an exquisite one of a kind ring. I think you and I have similar tastes cuz that ring makes me feel all kinds of happiness! :) hehe

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Gammygam :wavey:
Has your ring come home to you yet? Do you have more photos for us to drool over??? please please please??? :naughty: :halo:

gammygam

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi, it is finally back! We sent it registered mail to Martin Fuller and there was a period of about 2 weeks with no updates on USPS! :errrr: Luckily, it arrived safely and now is hidden away from me until he gets ready to propose. I promise more pics when it finally happens!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I hate waiting! ..... But probably not like you must be feeling :wink2:

That's fantastic that's it's now back and all ready for you. I open you don't have too long to wait till its finally yours. (tell him PS needs him to speed it up! ;)) ) :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results