shape
carat
color
clarity

Jared... Who would have thought

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JasonFaber

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 8:10:44 AM
Author: atroop711
Jason..I have to say this because I love the commercials...

HE WENT TO JARED!

I''ve been wanting to post it but didn''t want you to think it was a dig...which it most certainly isn''t. It''s the commercial that''s in my head.

I can''t wait to see hand shots! Promise...lots of hand shots.

BTW (not sure if you posted) when will you give her the ring?
35.gif
I have actually decided to give it to her when it feels right instead of setting an exact date, strange I know
23.gif
. But I have always felt, since relationships are based off of emotions, that should be the way I determine when to give it to her. It''s almost impossible for me to keep a secret from her anyhow, so this would be the only way to keep her guessing.
25.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 10:37:55 AM
Author: JasonFaber

HE WENT TO JARED!

I''ve been wanting to post it but didn''t want you to think it was a dig...which it most certainly isn''t. It''s the commercial that''s in my head.

35.gif

I have actually decided to give it to her when it feels right instead of setting an exact date, strange I know
23.gif
. But I have always felt, since relationships are based off of emotions, that should be the way I determine when to give it to her. It''s almost impossible for me to keep a secret from her anyhow, so this would be the only way to keep her guessing.
25.gif

very sweet, jason - and most sensible. the right moment will present itself....and you''ll be the guy with the ring!

she''ll be floored, and you''ll be her hero and she''s gonna LOVE it!

great job :)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear a positive story about Jared. You just never know! The ring is gorgeous, congrats on your engagement!!!
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!! She''s gonna be happy!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is lovely - nicely done!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

23.gif
. But I have always felt, since relationships are based off of emotions, that should be the way I determine when to give it to her. It's almost impossible for me to keep a secret from her anyhow, so this would be the only way to keep her guessing.
25.gif
Not strange at all! I think those can be some of the best.
2.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Nice job- you got your girl what she wanted, and got a great cut and saved a bit of cash in the process! Gorgeous ring. Congrats
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
You did a great job, it''s beautiful
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!! You really did a fantastic job here. You picked out a gorgeous center stone, and good for you navigating through online and B&M with such success! I can see why she fell in love with the setting, it''s stunning.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, congrats!!!!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it is beautiful! the princess fits seamlessly with the design, which is gorgeous from every angle!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock

HE WENT TO JARED!

35.gif

23.gif
25.gif

I don''t think it''s strange...I think it''s great to go w/ the moment!
36.gif

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! I am sure she will be absolutely thrilled.

icet

Rough_Rock
Congrats, gorgeous ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and diamond.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock

HE WENT TO JARED!

35.gif
23.gif
25.gif
Wow! It must be the name because you and my Jason are very similar when it comes to proposals as that''s the way he feels too. I''m hard to surprise just like your gf/FF
And I have to also mention, we are working with Jared to custom make our setting and wrap for our engagement/wedding ring. We bought our round brilliant elsewhere, but we were VERY impressed with our "Jared Jeweler" as she was not pushy at all, answered all of our questions, and looked through "hundreds" of settings with us.. only to have us decided to have one custom made in pink gold
1.gif
. Also their prices were better for the quality then prices at other jewelers we looked at (everywhere from Kay to small family owned jewelery stores.)

But the ring you chose is truly lovely! She''s very fortunate to have a man that cares so much about the "ring picking process" itself.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Hey outsider, you did very very well with Jared''s! What an intricate setting. And the princess stone looks great with it.

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t imagine she''ll be anything but thrilled with this ring. Congratulations on a job well done and good luck with the proposal!
36.gif

JasonFaber

Rough_Rock
Thank you, I will actually pop the question this weekend (all depending on the weather), as I want to propose outside.

Date: 3/26/2009 12:20:50 AM
Author: jaylex

Wow! It must be the name because you and my Jason are very similar when it comes to proposals as that's the way he feels too. I'm hard to surprise just like your gf/FF
And I have to also mention, we are working with Jared to custom make our setting and wrap for our engagement/wedding ring. We bought our round brilliant elsewhere, but we were VERY impressed with our 'Jared Jeweler' as she was not pushy at all, answered all of our questions, and looked through 'hundreds' of settings with us.. only to have us decided to have one custom made in pink gold
1.gif
. Also their prices were better for the quality then prices at other jewelers we looked at (everywhere from Kay to small family owned jewelery stores.)

But the ring you chose is truly lovely! She's very fortunate to have a man that cares so much about the 'ring picking process' itself.

Wow, its almost scary it's so similar, but then again Jason is the best name a guy can have
20.gif
. Anyhow, I thout it was perfect they way it was done, as we are both happy with the aspects that we care about the most in the ring (I myself being happy picking the stone "technical" and her being happy picking the setting "pretty").

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 11:06:24 AM
Thank you, I will actually pop the question this weekend (all depending on the weather), as I want to propose outside.

Date: 3/26/2009 12:20:50 AM
Author: jaylex

Wow! It must be the name because you and my Jason are very similar when it comes to proposals as that''s the way he feels too. I''m hard to surprise just like your gf/FF
And I have to also mention, we are working with Jared to custom make our setting and wrap for our engagement/wedding ring. We bought our round brilliant elsewhere, but we were VERY impressed with our ''Jared Jeweler'' as she was not pushy at all, answered all of our questions, and looked through ''hundreds'' of settings with us.. only to have us decided to have one custom made in pink gold
1.gif

But the ring you chose is truly lovely! She''s very fortunate to have a man that cares so much about the ''ring picking process'' itself.

Wow, its almost scary it''s so similar, but then again Jason is the best name a guy can have
20.gif
. Anyhow, I thout it was perfect they way it was done, as we are both happy with the aspects that we care about the most in the ring (I myself being happy picking the stone ''technical'' and her being happy picking the setting ''pretty'').
I agree with that! Then again, maybe we are a little Biased
12.gif
. Hey! Maybe you''re my bf and you''re just trying to trick me or something. Dang you, Jason!!
ha ha.
What we are most happy about right now is that we are getting the setting custom made (in pink gold as i had mentioned) and the wrap is custom as well so we are getting a one of a kind piece. It''s funny, but having them make our setting in pink gold is about $500 less expensive then if we went with the Scott Kay setting we originally liked.. I guess you pay for the name. I am now a firm supporter of Jared and i''ll most definitely be getting his wedding band custom made at their store as well. For the great price, you just can''t beat one of a kind (like you and we did).
9.gif

Good luck this weekend!! I''m sure she''ll LOVE it! Make sure you post hand shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results