shape
carat
color
clarity

January Virus Rants

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm staying put for a long time!!! With all the borders slamming shut randomly without notice I really can't understand why anyone would book a holiday.

I know plenty of people who booked holidays and are moaning about it. Every week they shut a border! Have these people learnt nothing?

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh they are having the number of international arrivals.

We are dead scared of the freaky super infectious strain.

My son's art teacher has found herself having to run double the number of art camps (with less kids) because of new Covid regulations.

Craaazy times we live in!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

My son's art teacher has found herself having to run double the number of art camps (with less kids) because of new Covid regulations.

Its a good reason to halt overseas arrivals !
At least for a little while

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Its not like you don't have lovelly places to visit in your own state

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg there are these idiots fleeing Qld.

It's freaking Qld! You are locked down for only three lousy days. You can buy food! It's not like they are fleeing a humanitarian crisis and yet the way out of Brissy is jam packed.

Idiots!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omg there are these idiots fleeing Qld.

It's freaking Qld! You are locked down for only three lousy days. You can buy food! It's not like they are fleeing a humanitarian crisis and yet the way out of Brissy is jam packed.

Idiots!

I don't understand it
you lot are smarter than this
Plus its still the summer holidays

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase “I wouldn’t touch them with a 6’ bargepole” @mellowyellowgirl - looks like they’re recommending it now :lol:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't understand it
you lot are smarter than this
Plus its still the summer holidays

We're obedient, doesn't mean we're not as silly as heck.

If it's still legal they'll do it.

When SA was supposed to do into a 6 day lockdown, every idiot lined up at the shops. Their Premier was baffled and told them off as the shops was one of the ONLY places they could go after lockdown and they spent their last day of freedom lining up to get into the shops.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Australia now has a large number of the worlds tennis players locked up in quarantine.

They've totally bungled up the bubble they were building for the Australian Open. I really feel bad for the players. Apparently many of them didn't attend the zoom meeting outlining the rules and instances where they could be locked up so they're in shock. I wonder if they thought Aussies were easygoing not knowing that we love throwing people into quarantine and the entire country is really chilled about it.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Australia now has a large number of the worlds tennis players locked up in quarantine.

They've totally bungled up the bubble they were building for the Australian Open. I really feel bad for the players. Apparently many of them didn't attend the zoom meeting outlining the rules and instances where they could be locked up so they're in shock. I wonder if they thought Aussies were easygoing not knowing that we love throwing people into quarantine and the entire country is really chilled about it.

Don't they have managers to explain stuff like this too then ?

Better locked up safe than out there spreading the virus !

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't they have managers to explain stuff like this too then ?

Better locked up safe than out there spreading the virus !

They are actually really lucky to be let into the country since they are not citizens.

If I were them I would finish the competition and then apply for a Visa to stay for a bit and hide out there. Life is reasonably normal here. It's a freaking gift to be let in at all!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are actually really lucky to be let into the country since they are not citizens.

If I were them I would finish the competition and then apply for a Visa to stay for a bit and hide out there. Life is reasonably normal here. It's a freaking gift to be let in at all!

Agreed

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Serves them right. They've already had problems last year, when they continued to party and put it on social media. No social distancing and several clusters at the US open.

I'm sick of people who think they don't have to play by the rules because they're rich and famous.
ETA
I mean not attending the zoom about the rules sais it all. Rules? Cute! But evidently not for me. I'm known for being able to hit a ball really fast. So Covid is for the normal people only.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
It showed them on tv tonight exercising in their rooms
it said some have rented private homes with tennis courts to isolate in

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe they were trying to wander out into the hallways and were told that they would be transferred to a medical hotel with police if they didn't behave.

I do feel bad that they ended on a plane with Covid cases though. It wasn't them but a few other passengers hitching a ride along. What I really want to know is how many will apply for Visas to stay after this. I know I would! No way would I return to Europe or the US! I'd try to find any grounds to stay and ride out Covid here.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well lookeeee

After all that whining they can now stroll the streets of Melbourne without worrying they'll drop dead like in other places!

They are so lucky we let them into the country!!!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Well lookeeee

After all that whining they can now stroll the streets of Melbourne without worrying they'll drop dead like in other places!

They are so lucky we let them into the country!!!

Yeah after all their complaints etc. Lol they're lucky to be here.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results