shape
carat
color
clarity

Jannpaul CAD thought?

cluing

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to get any feedback of this Jannpaul CAD that is currently in the works. It’s for their CushionX, 3ct and has a 2.5mm reverse tapered band.

Do you think this design is okay? Any feedback would be great!

IMG_0966.jpeg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We prefer CADs with the numbers/dimensions on them. How high is the stone off the finger? That would be my main
concern.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your upcoming Jann Paul purchase! I love my JP band so much!

They also didn’t send me a CAD with numbers and measurements, but they did send a more computer-y looking graphic.

We are a little concerned about the height of the finger. Three carats isn’t small. Depending on lifestyle, this can be a very important measurement. And what size is the ring? Just trying to get a sense of height and ring diameter proportions.

IMG_8641.jpeg

cluing

Rough_Rock
Congrats on your upcoming Jann Paul purchase! I love my JP band so much!

They also didn’t send me a CAD with numbers and measurements, but they did send a more computer-y looking graphic.

We are a little concerned about the height of the finger. Three carats isn’t small. Depending on lifestyle, this can be a very important measurement. And what size is the ring? Just trying to get a sense of height and ring diameter proportions.

IMG_8641.jpeg

Hi,

Thanks for coming back. I’m super happy with my choice in going with Jannpaul, they have been super helpful and their customer service is impeccable.

My girlfriend is a size 9 ring size. I was sent a wax mold of the ring and the height would be a rough 7mm. I feel like the band could increase to a 2.7mm.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
If she’s ok with the mold proportions, then great. 2.7 is a hefty band in this day and are of skinny bands. Again, it’s up to her, though.

Chloe was my SR, and after was wonderful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can try using diamd.com to see how 2.7mm would look on a size 9. How big is the stone?
(you may need to adjust the finger size to 9 and the band width to 2.7). I think 7mm height is fine.
Also, the band looks like it is tapered up by the stone so it will be thinner as it reaches the stone
So, I personally, dont think that 2.7mm is too big on a size 9 finger. Would like to know the size of
the stone though.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would like to know the size of
the stone though.

Agree. I see that it's 3 cts but the measurements of the stone would be helpful as well since it's a cushion and not a round stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results