shape
carat
color
clarity

James Meyer three stone oec

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay, it turned out perfectly!!! beautiful ring...

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that must be a fireball with all the light. Plus you have a cabochon project to look forward to - lucky ducky :)

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
fantasti! how gorgeous.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Gaaaaahhhh....

Simply gorgeous!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG...This has to be my favorite three stone ring of all time. Just beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Smokes! The ring is gorgeous!
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to say thanks again, to everyone, for the kind comments. My three stone just got back from a quick revisit to Jim. I noticed the center stone was rattling a bit in the mounting, so he had me send it right back. He fixed it the next day and overnighted it back to me. I cannot say enough what a gracious guy Jim is!!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
how in the hell did I miss this?!?!

IT''S GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love the profile, this 3 stone is WOW!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2009 3:14:43 PM
Author: Amethyste

IT''S GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love the profile, this 3 stone is WOW!
If I had a new ring that looked like yours, I probably would be staggering into furniture!! Thanks for the compliment. It is very comfortable and well balanced.

(You know that you have the most beautiful diamond on the face of the earth on your hand, don''t you?)

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2009 3:31:46 PM
Author: Upgradable

Date: 8/7/2009 3:14:43 PM
Author: Amethyste

If I had a new ring that looked like yours, I probably would be staggering into furniture!! Thanks for the compliment. It is very comfortable and well balanced.

(You know that you have the most beautiful diamond on the face of the earth on your hand, don''t you?)
*bluuuuuuuuush* Uppy!!! You are making me red in the face! Seroously though, I have ran into walls at my home looking at my ring - my husband was laughing its head off.

Your comments are always so kind and so flattering - Thank you so much.

but here, its all about Uppy''s 3 stone ring my darling, and your ring is truly gorgeous, I would love to own one of his pieces one day... But for the moment, all I can do is to live vicariously through your gorgeous ring.... wear it with pride, it''s a beautiful creation!!! :)

dmbgirl1185

Rough_Rock
I LOVE your ring!!! Our settings are similar. The design for my ring and your ring is a fairly knew design he developed in the spring, according to what he told my fiance. It is the 3 stone version of #1345 on his website.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Yep! Mine is 18k unplated white gold with rose wraps and beads. I wish he'd include a picture of this option on his website.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
My, oh my, oh my, oh ........

Isn''t that just perfect. I had a headache before I opened this thead, now it''s just thumping from all the gasping I''ve been doing.

Breathe Gailey, breathe .......

You''d better hope Whitby gets there with the tape before I do, I wouldn''t even bother with the tape.

Gorgeous my dear, just gorgeous!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''ve inquired with James about a matching band but with 5 wraps on it. I want enough of the wraps to be seen. They wouldn''t match up. Would that be bothersome?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it would be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results