shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

satyreddy

Rough_Rock
Hey all,

First time poster. This site looks awesome.

I have an important question that I was hoping someone would answer. I want to buy a ring from James Allen but it isnt one of the pre-set ones. I have the band picked out and I'll select one of the diamonds they have. I need to get it by December 18th or so however to propose on a day I wanted to. I havent been able to reach the folks at Jamesallen.com and they are closed on the weekend. I am getting a ring sizer this weekend and I am going to slip it on my GFs finger while she is sleeping to get her size.

If I buy the ring sometime this weekend or on Monday at the latest, would I be able to get it in time for that date? I imagine they have to put the ring on the band itself. They don't have all of those preset do they? Does anyone know how long it takes and whether I can get a rush delivery or anything?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

I don''t know specifically about James Allen, but as long as the setting is in stock, I''d imagine they can get it to you in a week or less. They had a power outage today which is why you couldn''t reach them.

I''m skeptical that someone could try ring sizers on the finger of a sleeping person without them knowing. Do you not have another ring of hers that you could measure???

Welcome to PS, by the way!

Thank you very much for the reply. Her sister actually told me that her ring size is 5.5 but I want to be sure. I think she might have a ring so I''ll try it on that.

you could just swipe one of her rings and bring it to a local jeweler. They can tell you the size of the ring. Also, many places will size the ring for free if you choose the wrong size. I just went through this with Adiamor. I ordered the wrong size, and returned it within their 90 day period and they sized it for free. I purchased the original ring from James Allen and they are also great! You may want to ask them their policy..or it may be on the website.

As long as it is close to the right size, it won''t be a problem. I wouldn''t send it back to James Allen to resize, I''d just take it to a local jeweler.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP