shape
carat
color
clarity

james allen diamond i think i decided on

drk14

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Aimer87,
This will be my last post in this thread, or in any others that you may start. Since you're evidently still reading the forum, I just want to clarify that everything I wrote before was in a tone of sincere compassion for your situation, and represented my last best idea for how to get you a great diamond. I truly don't want you to have any negative experience here or elsewhere during your diamond search, because after all, this little lump of crystallized carbon that we've been fretting over is just a symbol of something joyous in your life.

Unfortunately, tone of voice and intentions are very difficult to convey in forum messages, so I understand why you may have taken what I wrote the wrong way. In addition, please remember that everybody who posts here is a person, and some people are more blunt than others, but overall my impression of PS is that everybody who spends a lot of time responding to posts here is someone who sincerely wants to help (no matter what level of directness they decide to employ).

So, whether you keep posting on PS or not, whether you keep looking for that perfect diamond or not, please, please do not allow yourself to get upset over any responses you have received here. It's not worth it.

Good luck on your journey, Aimer87! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results