shape
carat
color
clarity

I''ve never...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 2:30:31 PM
Author: monarch64
shot a gun. I might learn, though, at some point. I think I''d be good at target shooting, just for fun.
hehe, that is what I would like to do too!

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve never sky dived and I don''t intend to. I don''t want to end up like Hilary''s boyfriend, ironically named Trevor, from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 7:18:18 PM
Author: Haven
I''ve never been sky diving, and I have no desire to try it. I have been rock climbing, and repelling, both of which I love. There''s something about being connected to all those ropes that makes me feel more secure.

I have shot a gun. I learned how to shoot on a trip to the Middle East when I spent one week training with the Israeli army. I won a little award for being the best shot during target practice with the M16 rifles.
12.gif
I''ll probably never shoot a gun again, though.

I''ve never eaten lox, which is something that shocks pretty much anyone I tell because, well, I''m Jewish and we love our lox and bagels. I just have no desire.

I''ve never been to a pro football game, which is something I''d really like to do. (I''ve been to TONS of college football games, though, and more HS games than I''d like to admit.)

Jewish and never had lox?? My (Jewish) family gets lox and bagels every Sunday morning! Although I do get tired of it after a while...
3.gif

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve never been skydiving and I really want to, however I can''t since I''m beyond terrified of flying. The freefall I''d love, it''s the getting up there in the plane I can''t do. But I have bungee jumped. No words for how awesome it was (to me). I have piercings and itching to get more tattoos.

Most of the other things mentioned so far I have tried:
Shooting a gun- .357, .38, 12 gage shotgun, rifle, double barrell, even a Gatling gun. My grandfather had quiet a collection (it''s the south)
Skiing and snowboarding (badly)
Rock climbing (failed) I fell onto another person.
Scuba. SO FUN! As we we going along, my friend had an underwater camera and took this fantastic picture of a group of hammerhead sharks swimming by above us
One pro football game Go Pats!
I''ve tried to drive a standard. Still can''t do it. It''s like a mental block

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I''ve never owned a car with an automatic transmission.

I''ve never shot a gun.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 2:30:51 PM
Author: MC
I have no interest in learning to ski or snowboard. I'm not a fan of being cold and wet.
Ditto! Everyone tries to get me to do it, but I'm just not interested.

ETA: I've also never owned a car with an automatic transmission. I drive them as rental cars all the time and it's just not the same as my stick shift.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 6:51:35 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
hey,where are all these nudist beaches you guys are talking about??
wowzer.gif
don''t think that''s legal in Ca.
7.gif
PIRATE''S COVE
Years ago Pirate''s Cove, at the south end of Malibu''s Zuma Beach, attracted hundreds of nudists a day. However, that was before deputies began raiding it and before the parking lot was expanded to cover part of the sand. Today most of the bare sunbathers have left for more hassle-free shores.

Legal status: County land, except for the southern edge of the cove, which is part of Point Dume State Beach. Deputies have been enforcing the county''s anti-nudity law since the early 1980s.

How to find it: From Los Angeles, follow Highway 1 north past Malibu to Zuma Beach. Park in one of the beach lots and walk south along either the sand or the service road to the cove.

The beach: A curving cove with plenty of flat, clean, white sand, this wide public beach has food stands and volleyball courts.

The crowd: When I frequented Pirate''s Cove in the 1970s, so did hundreds of other skinny-dippers. There were nearly as many women as men, and people drove from miles around for a clothing-optional day in the sun. Most of the crowd went unclad. Today nude use is rare, but it persists when the authorities aren''t around.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Post 20 years old, I never dated anyone in my timezone. It would have been nice to "properly" date as an adult but I never got the chance since I was the long distance queen.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never owned a car with a stick shift. I''ve learned to drive one and I could do it if I was in a pinch, but I prefer automatic cars.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results