shape
carat
color
clarity

I''ve finally found my RB diamond!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
After searching for 5 months or so, I''ve finally found the piece of diamond that I''ve been looking for!!!

I''ve chosen the Crafted By Infinity diamond with the help of Wink, who has been ever so kind, patience and helpful with my endless requests.
A big thank you to you Wink!
36.gif

Here''s the diamond''s specifications:

0.772 carats
F, SI2
AGS0 ideal, Infinity cut
5.90 - 5.93 x 3.61 mm

Table: 56.1%
Depth: 61.1%
Pavilion: 40.8 ‹
Crown: 34.0 ‹

And the video of it is as follows:
http://www.screencast.com/t/NIggYAstnQc

I''ll upload the pictures Wink has taken for me a little later, I do not have them with me now.

And this will be the setting I will be setting the diamond on...

Attachments

• Ringspiral1.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 282

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
and here''s angle two of the same ring...

Attachments

• Ringspiral2.gif
    23.6 KB · Views: 281

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
and the last angle i have of the ring...

Attachments

• Ringspiral3.gif
    19 KB · Views: 279

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
I want to say a big thank you to everyone here on PS who has helped in one way or another in providng me answers to my mysteries in the diamond quest, especially to Lorelei, Storm and last but not least Wink.

Wink who has so patiently answered question after question of mine, searched his inventory to check if there is the blue flouro I was looking for, been so kind to handle my order so smoothly and quickly that it was the most wonderful internet shopping expereince I have ever had.

Thank you all once again, the search is finally over!
And now the tough part, popping the question and the surprises before the question, haha
32.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/9/2009 2:46:42 AM
Author: vf0valkyrie
I want to say a big thank you to everyone here on PS who has helped in one way or another in providng me answers to my mysteries in the diamond quest, especially to Lorelei, Storm and last but not least Wink.

Wink who has so patiently answered question after question of mine, searched his inventory to check if there is the blue flouro I was looking for, been so kind to handle my order so smoothly and quickly that it was the most wonderful internet shopping expereince I have ever had.

And now the tough part, popping the question and the surprises before the question, haha
32.gif
You are so welcome, it was my pleasure!! MANY congrats on your superb choice!!!
35.gif
Wink rocks doesn''t he?
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
So glad you found the stone of your dreams. It is exactly what you were looking for and it looks fabulous in the video. When winks say, "Oh my gosh" it''s got to be good. Please come back when it is set. It''s going to be a beautiful ring.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dazzling diamond and I have to say that I LOVE the setting you chose! I love the swoopy lines, the beautiful flow, everything!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
OMG where did you get this setting? This is the EXACT setting my mother had on her e-ring from 1966 and she lost it a few months back. I would LOVE to find this setting for her. Please post a link if you don''t mind
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that setting is amazing!
30.gif
And with a CBI? Perfection!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 7:34:18 AM
Author: Ellen
Wow, that setting is amazing!
30.gif
And with a CBI? Perfection!
36.gif

Ditto, that is going to look amazing together
30.gif

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 6:17:48 AM
Author: atroop711
OMG where did you get this setting? This is the EXACT setting my mother had on her e-ring from 1966 and she lost it a few months back. I would LOVE to find this setting for her. Please post a link if you don''t mind
36.gif
oh, not a problem.
actually it is a design from a local (Singapore) online vendor.
Here''s the link.

http://www.vivodiamonds.com/rt/sdetail.pl?cfg=bpl&cat=6&c_adset=&c_gid=&c_size=&ctype=&c_gtype=&sku=351&c_gid=0

Hope this helps!

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
And here are the pictures from Wink!

In Wink''s words, Feast Your Eyes!

See the blue flouro from the this SB diamond!

4711-0_77-VSB.jpg

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
blue flouro in the sunlight 2!

4711-0_77-VSB-WOW.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I love this setting. Very flowy and feminine. Congratulations on your beautiful choice.

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
This is the diamond indoors 1

4711-0_77-VSB-indoor.jpg

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
This is the diamond indoors 2

4711-0_77-VSB-indoor2.jpg

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
The diamond outdoors from the side

4711-0_77-VSB-side.jpg

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning.
36.gif
Please come back with hand shots after the proposal.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/9/2009 11:31:41 AM
And here are the pictures from Wink!

In Wink''s words, Feast Your Eyes!

See the blue flouro from the this SB diamond!
TOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I feastin''!!

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
okie dokie.
I''ve asked the ring setter to get started on the ring already since the diamond is on its way from Wink.
He told will be out from US on a monday, hence it should reach me by Thursday or so, hopefully.

I hope I get it fast, cause the proposal''s going to happen on the 23rd of march!!!
18.gif

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 3:45:53 AM
Author: Lorelei

32.gif
35.gif
Wink rocks doesn''t he?
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yup, Wink rocks like how his Crafted By Inifinity shines and sparkles!
He''s a gem and a gentleman.

And once again, thanks Lorelei!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/9/2009 12:00:56 PM

Date: 3/9/2009 3:45:53 AM
Author: Lorelei

32.gif
35.gif
Wink rocks doesn''t he?
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yup, Wink rocks like how his Crafted By Inifinity shines and sparkles!
He''s a gem and a gentleman.

And once again, thanks Lorelei!
You are so welcome, and I can''t wait to see this beauty set!!!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
I love the flouro!!!!!!

annadragon

Shiny_Rock
Omg! I. want. one. of. those.
::Runs off to check it out::
27.gif

DLSecret

Rough_Rock
Wow! Especially the setting! Just when I thought I was ready to place the order for the e-ring for my gf... How long does it take to ship the setting from Singapore to US?

Sorry, might possibly be stealing your setting
11.gif

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 5:30:26 PM
Author: DLSecret
Wow! Especially the setting! Just when I thought I was ready to place the order for the e-ring for my gf... How long does it take to ship the setting from Singapore to US?

Sorry, might possibly be stealing your setting
11.gif
Hi there, no worry about "stealing" the setting, go ahead and use it if that''s what she likes
2.gif

Hmm... it does say in their website:

How long does a package take to arrive at an international address? Is the package insured?

International packages take approximately 7 business days to arrive at the destination. All packages are fully insured.

From what I understand, that particular design is a standard design which they have in their inventory and shouldn''t take more than 2 weeks to have it ready.

If you are interested you can look for Isaac from Vivodiamonds.
Alternatively, they have a live chat or you could email them at your convenience.

noneek

Rough_Rock
Your diamond is gorgeous!!!! Congrats on finding what you want. I am still looking for a 0.75 carat diamond also in F color. How could I get in touch with Mr. Wink Jones? Please let me know.

Thanks!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
noneek, here is the link.

Wink Jones

The ACA F you posted is very reasonable. Are you looking for a larger size or higher clarity?

noneek

Rough_Rock
I am looking for sparkle. I don''t know much about buying the diamond online and it is difficult decision when you can''t actually see the diamond to determine whether it has fire in it or not.

I am very confused. Everyone gives me such a good advice and refer me to diamonds that reasonable in price yet I don''t have the courage to buy it because how do I know it will give me the fire that I so longed for.

DLSecret

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 9:07:43 PM
Hi there, no worry about 'stealing' the setting, go ahead and use it if that's what she likes
2.gif

Hmm... it does say in their website:

How long does a package take to arrive at an international address? Is the package insured?

International packages take approximately 7 business days to arrive at the destination. All packages are fully insured.

From what I understand, that particular design is a standard design which they have in their inventory and shouldn't take more than 2 weeks to have it ready.

If you are interested you can look for Isaac from Vivodiamonds.

Alternatively, they have a live chat or you could email them at your convenience.

Thanks! I emailed them about time frame and what size diamond will fit on this setting. They replied saying it will be about 2 weeks (cutting it really close) and the setting fits a 0.4 - 0.6 carat. They can make it for other sizes if needed (takes more time, I guess). I'll give them a call when they open, but at this point it looks like I'll be going with a regular ol' solitaire.

Congrats again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results