shape
carat
color
clarity

I''ve finally found my RB diamond!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 10:42:18 AM
Author: noneek
I am looking for sparkle. I don''t know much about buying the diamond online and it is difficult decision when you can''t actually see the diamond to determine whether it has fire in it or not.

I am very confused. Everyone gives me such a good advice and refer me to diamonds that reasonable in price yet I don''t have the courage to buy it because how do I know it will give me the fire that I so longed for.
When i was in your position, i narrowed it down to two diamonds which i was pretty confident about.
And then i took the plunge and ordered them both, took the one i wanted and have the other one returned.

Make use of their return policy! That''s what it is for isn''t it? For the consumer to make a better choice.

I believe you are in the US and hence postage within US shouldn''t be that significant.
Over here in Singapore, I stil needed to pay taxes for the diamonds brought in, and I won;t be able to get back the taxes paid for the returned diamond
8.gif

But at least then I was 120% sure that I made the bestest choice!
10.gif

Oh, and if time is not on your side, then i would suggest you move quickly
2.gif

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 12:12:46 PM
Author: DLSecret

Date: 3/9/2009 9:07:43 PM
Author: vf0valkyrie
Hi there, no worry about ''stealing'' the setting, go ahead and use it if that''s what she likes
2.gif

Hmm... it does say in their website:

How long does a package take to arrive at an international address? Is the package insured?

International packages take approximately 7 business days to arrive at the destination. All packages are fully insured.

From what I understand, that particular design is a standard design which they have in their inventory and shouldn''t take more than 2 weeks to have it ready.

If you are interested you can look for Isaac from Vivodiamonds.

Alternatively, they have a live chat or you could email them at your convenience.

Thanks! I emailed them about time frame and what size diamond will fit on this setting. They replied saying it will be about 2 weeks (cutting it really close) and the setting fits a 0.4 - 0.6 carat. They can make it for other sizes if needed (takes more time, I guess). I''ll give them a call when they open, but at this point it looks like I''ll be going with a regular ol'' solitaire.

Congrats again!
You''re most welcome!
Hopefully they can get it to you fast so that it will be in time for you too!

Maybe you could speed it up faster by talking to Isaac, ask him to expedite it for you or something
Ask the sales staff for his cell phone or direct email
31.gif

Do remember that there is a 10-12 hour time lag between Singapore and US, so be wary of that.

Thank you very much!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/10/2009 10:42:18 AM
Author: noneek
I am looking for sparkle. I don''t know much about buying the diamond online and it is difficult decision when you can''t actually see the diamond to determine whether it has fire in it or not.

I am very confused. Everyone gives me such a good advice and refer me to diamonds that reasonable in price yet I don''t have the courage to buy it because how do I know it will give me the fire that I so longed for.
You get it with the right to return it. You don''t like? Then you are out only postage. I believe all of the vendors here will ship to you on that basis, we want it to be easy for YOU!

Wink

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
IT HAS ARRIVED~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

But my photography skills suck, so it doesn''t does the ring justice... Plus its in the middle of the night, so no sunlight now...
14.gif

Anyone with advice on how to take ring photos?
5.gif

DSC_1341 .jpg

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
Top view 2...
And that''s it!

DSC_1346 .jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its absolutely gorgeous, many MANY congrats to you!!!!

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 1:35:11 PM
Author: Lorelei
Thank you! Couldn't have done it without you and the entire PS community, plus Wink!
2.gif

I'll take a photo again tomorrow to see if I can get the blue flouro out of it.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/20/2009 1:43:51 PM
Author: vf0valkyrie

Date: 3/20/2009 1:35:11 PM
Author: Lorelei
Thank you! Couldn''t have done it without you and the entire PS community, plus Wink!
2.gif

I''ll take a photo again tomorrow to see if I can get the blue flouro out of it.
It was our pleasure, and isn''t Wink great?????

More pics would be great and if you can capture the fluorescence then YUM!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning! That setting is so beautiful.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! You need to post this in Show Me the Ring!

noneek

Rough_Rock
Oh my....it''s beautiful. Congrats!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
The stone sounds AMAZING, and that setting is incredibly beautiful - can''t wait to see the finished product!!
36.gif
36.gif

noneek

Rough_Rock
Hand pics please!!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results