shape
carat
color
clarity

Ivanka Trump''s Wedding Dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
what a gorgeous dress!!!!! when i saw that, i was like duh! sleeves! what an amazing idea...i never even considered them! so beautiful!

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Cleo- Nope, just a die hard Lea Salonga fan and admirer- I think she is such a classy woman. I saw all the specials about her wedding and her concerts and what not. All class. She, like Ivanka, showed that its ok to be modest and you can still look amazing and be mainstream and trendy IMO

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/31/2009 2:14:58 PM
Author: sba771

That is an interesting piece. My dress is in this thread, it is the same dress that the singer Lea Salonga wore at her wedding which I believe was also modest for religious reasons.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/share-your-wedding-dress-please.124929/ I am going to send my future sister in law that article because she and my brother are having a HUGE fight about it right now. She doesn''t need sleeves per say, but for the rabbi who is doing the wedding he requires a level of modesty for the ceremony and right now she is refusing. Maybe this will help. I also know Priscilla of Boston has certain dresses that you can modify and add sleeves to which is a nice thing.
sba771--what an elegant dress!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/1/2009 3:53:37 AM

Cleo- Nope, just a die hard Lea Salonga fan and admirer- I think she is such a classy woman. I saw all the specials about her wedding and her concerts and what not. All class. She, like Ivanka, showed that its ok to be modest and you can still look amazing and be mainstream and trendy IMO

sorry sba771! hope you didn''t get offended - i just assumed your Pinay since Lea Salonga is verryyy popular in our country. But of course she''s popular in other countries as well (d''oh!). love that Lea gown too!!!!

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/1/2009 7:41:55 PM
Author: cleokizzy
Date: 11/1/2009 3:53:37 AM

sorry sba771! hope you didn''t get offended - i just assumed your Pinay since Lea Salonga is verryyy popular in our country. But of course she''s popular in other countries as well (d''oh!). love that Lea gown too!!!!

Don''t be silly! Of course not- In fact because of her I was able to learn a lot about your country and culture and I find it fasicating!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i love love love her dress. it is so sexy and elegant. i wish i had seen something similar when looking...i''m sure its going to start a trend!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I''m clearly in the minority, but I just don''t like this dress. I like the idea of sleeves - I lurve sba''s dress. But this one leaves me flat. The sleeves end at an odd place, the neckline is unflattering, and I''m not a fan of the lace overlay.

Oh well. I can be the exception that proves the rule!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results