shape
carat
color
clarity

It's "Take Your Kids to Work Day"!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I guess its true, by now your kids have learned all sorts of stuff by consorting with the floosies from the ''other side of the tracks''!! :nono:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

....BUT WHAT A NEIGHBOURHOOD!!! AI YI YI!!! :love: :love: :love: Love your jewellry box!!! I wanna be a floosie in your household!!! :love: :love: :love:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Hehe, kids.. what can ya do? Now if they start popping out some illegitimate children, I'd be thrilled!!

Webdiva, the 2ct was a better deal!!! I paid $5k for it and got $100 in ebay bucks back. It's 8.11x8.15mm, K-L, VS1, no fleabites whatsoever because it sat in a safe forever! It was a lady's grandmother's ring, and she didn't want it anymore because she never wore it. That one was a nailbiter for sure. I had negotiated the price, but the lady's husband accepted someone else's offer while I was running errands. I was crushed, especially since I coached her on how to take the pictures. (her original pics were awful) Two days later, she said the buyer couldn't pay for 3 weeks and asked if I still wanted it!! She relisted, I paid, and it was mine. This baby was meant to be mine!! I love her. ::)

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
ForteKitty|1342569232|3235753 said:
Hehe, kids.. what can ya do? Now if they start popping out some illegitimate children, I'd be thrilled!!

Webdiva, the 2ct was a better deal!!! I paid $5k for it and got $100 in ebay bucks back. It's 8.11x8.15mm, K-L, VS1, no fleabites whatsoever because it sat in a safe forever! It was a lady's grandmother's ring, and she didn't want it anymore because she never wore it. That one was a nailbiter for sure. I had negotiated the price, but the lady's husband accepted someone else's offer while I was running errands. I was crushed, especially since I coached her on how to take the pictures. (her original pics were awful) Two days later, she said the buyer couldn't pay for 3 weeks and asked if I still wanted it!! She relisted, I paid, and it was mine. This baby was meant to be mine!! I love her. ::)

That's sooo awesome! Wow - fantastic deal! :) Gorgeous! When are having an LA PS meetup? :)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
you have the original ultimate PS hoarder collection, I love it..!!! :love:
and I love that you were getting fantastic deals on OEC's before it was 'the thing to do'... hehee. you trendsetter!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Um...............MIGHT have a hoarding problem?

I can help with that. I'm happy to reconsider my 'no kids' rule and adopt a few! :naughty: :Up_to_something: :devil:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Mara|1342574710|3235809 said:
and I love that you were getting fantastic deals on OEC's before it was 'the thing to do'... hehee. you trendsetter!

Haha, that's how I was able to do it! After everyone else caught on, it got a lot harder to find deals. :cheeky:

No way, Alj, they're mine!!

Webdiva, I wont be free until late August/early Sept. maybe we can set up a LA gtg for Sept?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
adorable kids!!!! :love: :love:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You're the eBay deal Godfather!

natascha

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my :cheeky: !

You were not kidding about needing a scale due to purchasing a lot from ebay. I think you are my hero! Beautiful hands with tiny fingers and so many stunning sparklies that I am gobsmacked.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
aljdewey|1342575032|3235813 said:
Um...............MIGHT have a hoarding problem?

I can help with that. I'm happy to reconsider my 'no kids' rule and adopt a few! :naughty: :Up_to_something: :devil:

I don't think Miss FK is interested in finding foster homes for her kiddos!! She's a helicopter mama!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I think I am not too old to have more kids in this case! Bring 'em on!!! :appl:

Your kids are beautiful! :love: Do you by chance know the diameters of the stones in the 3-stone ring? Nice proportions!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Hehee, thanks Ladies! :bigsmile:

DS, the 3 stone measures 6.2mm in the middle and 4.4 on the sides. I adore that ring!!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1342551458|3235602 said:
Look at the types of floosies they've been hanging around.

:THUD:!

OMG, those are some pretty stones and rings! :love: :love:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Andelain! :))

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Your collection is amazing, you are so lucky!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, lknvrb4!

I only have two kids with me today.

oectakeyourkidstowork_5.jpg

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Had to remind myself to "breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out" while looking at your pics. What a stunning collection. You're my hero :cheeky:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I *need* more pics!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You have some good-looking kids!

Chicago

Shiny_Rock
What an incredible collection :love:

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
ForteKitty|1342576287|3235824 said:
Mara|1342574710|3235809 said:

Webdiva, I wont be free until late August/early Sept. maybe we can set up a LA gtg for Sept?

Sounds good to me! :) We need to do it someplace central for everyone! Maybe downtown? Some place with FABULOUS lighting! ;-)

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooh, your kids are ADORABLE!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

You and the others with superior skills should definitely start a business where we can employ you to find our perfect ebay bargain!! The ones you have found are astounding!!!! Good on you!!!

:wavey:

magnolia87

Rough_Rock
Starting a "more...more...more" slow clap over here. We need more pics of these beauties! :appl:

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
You have a great collection!! The fact so many are great steals is a big plus...

Last "take your kids to work day" people joked about bringing their pets if they didn't have kids... I considered bringing my one dog but decided against it. I'm glad I did because the day of there were a handful of dogs, some kids, and absolutely nothing getting done. It was a carnival in there!

You choice of kids was much smarter

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful collection FK!!.. :appl: :appl:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i like your kids and their floosie friends!
still less expensive than birthing and raising the human kind...... :errrr:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
(and no heart ache!!)

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful kids, beautiful collection!

I think you should provide the best protection for them, though, and lessen the floozie influence by evicting some of said floozies. ;-) :Up_to_something: :cheeky:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I offer free baby sitting services to you. Send your kids to me any time ... any day ... for as long as you want.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :shock:

The is one serious collection you have there! Jaw dropping, beautiful, stunning collection....

Cachette :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results