shape
carat
color
clarity

It's "Take Your Kids to Work Day"!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I don't have any kids, so I brought these. :bigsmile:

2ct oec, 1.64 oec, 6.3mm oec 50's style ring, oec 3 stone.

oectakeyourkidstowork.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1342540818|3235475 said:
I don't have any kids, so I brought these. :bigsmile:

2ct oec, 1.64 oec, 6.3mm oec 50's style ring, oec 3 stone.

HAHAHA! Oh FK, I just love your style.

Speaking of style...the lower one on your middle finger...haven't seen that one before??

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I temporarily sold it to my aunt for a while. She sold it back and I'm never letting it go again! I'll bring it when we have lunch!! :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
awesome!!!! I hope the kids are having fun at work!

natascha

Brilliant_Rock
:love:

You need to put a warning on those things! What if someone with heart problems opens this thread?

I bet people thought your kids were better than the rest.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Hehee, my kids were certainly one of the better behaved. They just sat here quietly and watched me work. :lol: Oh, who am I kidding, I'm not getting any work done. These kids are too distracting.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
The kids were playing in the yard yesterday...

oectakeyourkidstowork_3.jpg

Attachments

• oectakeyourkidstowork_2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,749

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Awww, you have beautiful babies.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Your children are beautiful, FK!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty - I love your kids --- I think I love them better than my own!!! (JK - my 'real' kids are pretty awesome!) but boy... your's are definitely the ones that won't give you any problems, are home when you need them to be, are never late, don't get mixed up with the "wrong crowd" (unless they are hanging with those floosies in the CS forums!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and the only talk back they give you, are too many twinkles!! MAN---did I mention that ---- I LOVE YOUR KIDS!! ??? :love:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Awww - they look just like you (all sparkly and happy).

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
And here I thought I was done having kids but seeing how absolutely perfect yours are I'm thinking I may need another dozen or so!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1342546237|3235538 said:
ForteKitty - I love your kids --- I think I love them better than my own!!! (JK - my 'real' kids are pretty awesome!) but boy... your's are definitely the ones that won't give you any problems, are home when you need them to be, are never late, don't get mixed up with the "wrong crowd" (unless they are hanging with those floosies in the CS forums!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and the only talk back they give you, are too many twinkles!! MAN---did I mention that ---- I LOVE YOUR KIDS!! ??? :love:

GASP! They DO hang out with CS floosies! We need to have a talk about that...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:shock: :shock: OH NO!!! Not the CS floosies.... YIKES - they are living on the edge, those kids of yours.... "INTERVENTION!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, all of 'em!! I especially love that 3 stone ring! :love:

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a good flooze now and again. Besides, I bet your kiddies have been living in your jewelry box right next to those CSs for who knows how long. The damage has obviously already been done. Better just embrace it.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Look at the types of floosies they've been hanging around.

csfloosies.jpg

csfloosies2.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
That's an old ring box pic, from maybe 6 months ago. I've given some up for adoption and acquired many new ones since then!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
ForteKitty|1342551458|3235602 said:

:-o :-o Your collection is insane!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I think I just died and went to floosie heaven. :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, ladies! I haven't had time to take real pics of my stuff, but I promise to post some updated pics in a few weeks, after I get back from camping. My hoarding has gotten a little out of control. :oops:

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Suffice to say, you make beautiful children. :cheeky: Love your old stones. Oh and camping you say? I'm all about the "camping ring." I have a few campers. :saint:

eta: do you take your kids camping??

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ForteKitty|1342551458|3235602 said:

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :cheeky: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: OMG.. can I come over for a visit and time in your jewel box.. just to touch..and try on...

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Fortekitty....is there a thread on your three stone OEC? BTW, I love them All!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!!

Coati, the kids stay home when mamma goes camping. I'd never retrieve it if one fell in the lake!

Taylorbug, I've been too lazy so no threads on anything in the past 6 months. All I have are some iphone pics. I'll post a decent one, taken the day it was sized down.

The earrings were an amazing ebay find. Platinum and handmade. I was very lucky to have won them!!

3_stone_0.jpg

oec_earrings_0.jpg

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
:-o :love:

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Jealous of your kids! ;-) That 1.64 ring is a FIND! HOly crap!! You have a great eye - love your collection! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results