shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s stolen my

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
.... HEART....

Ok, Tim and GOG was amazing. This was the most fantistic effortless process ever. I saw the stone on Thursday and it's sitting here on my finger just a few days later. It's just perfect.

Here are the basic specs...

3.67 heart shape
E color
SI1

completely, completely eyeclean and white white... My heart hating husband said it's now his favorite of all. He's amazed...

So here it is.... The setting is just a white gold tiffany, I think I"m going to have Leon Mege make me a plain knife edge in platinum, maybe with a surprise diamond on the side or something. The stone is too amazing for anything around it....

P1000861.jpg

I'

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow that was quick! yes they''re amazing - and no... it''s too big for a halo LOL enjoy!!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s one big heart!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats!

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
A few more...

P1000877.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Trishy!!!! That sure was quick!!! It looks lovely on your hand, enjoy!!!

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
That''s all for now....I''m going to try and get my nails done....

Talk to ya later,

T

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Just curious, are you going to wear it with the point facing down or up?

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I have actually never seen a heart shaped diamond. It''s very pretty and different. I got a kick out of your picture on top of your dog''s head. Looks like a cute dog, from what I can see.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful. I love the fire!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful! It looks great on your hand! It will be amazing to see what leon does with it.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I think it''s gorgeous!!! There aren''t too many heart shaped rings around here, so it''s nice to see one for a change...A Leon setting seems like a perfect choice!!!
30.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Your heart is stunning!!!! I love it!!!! This is hands down my fav heart. I like the setting the way it is. I agree with keeping it simple, I''m sure Leon will come up with a simple and sleek design for the setting.

Keep us updated. I am totally drooling right now.
19.gif

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
I love anything heart shape
30.gif
its beautiful
3.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
That was fast. You got your stone and ring. It looks lovely. I think I only saw 1 other diamond heart ring. As Jelly posted, are you going to wear it point up or down. Your puppy pic is too cute. Looks like he/she is wearing a tiara. More pics please.
35.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous!!! <3

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous! While I had never considered a heart diamond for myself, seeing yours has made me re-consider! (the giant size helps too, hehe) I love how simply it''s set. That is THE way to set a heart-shaped stone -- clean and elegant! Congratulations!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous heart!! It has to be the most beauiful heart shape I have ever seen. Much, much, MUCH prettier than the 10ct I saw at Harry Winston a few years ago :)

Congratulations Trishy!

I remember your (stunning, amazing) Fred Leighton pink diamond ring =)
18.gif

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
I have to tell you--that is MAGNIFICENT.

What a breath of fresh air! And yes--the delicious size helps-- but what a stone--I have seen many heart shapes but NONE has the fire and proportions yours does--it is a head turner.

Congrats.
36.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man that is beautiful
30.gif

Merry Christmas you lucky lady!

It looks beautiful on you
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful...and very romantic!!!
36.gif
30.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love it! I can''t wait to see it in it''s final setting...

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!! It looks awesome on your hand!!! Enjoy!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats trishy, it looks gorgeous on you and I think a Leon setting would be incredible!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Trishy, that stone is beautiful--one of the most beautiful I have seen in a long time! I have always liked the heart shape and considered getting it for my e-ring (I eventually went with round). Do you mind if I ask what the length-to-width ratio is on your stone? It''s perfect! Enjoy it!
1.gif

Stellablue687

Rough_Rock
That is AMAZING! I''m not usually a heart shape fan, but I think you''ve converted me!
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results