shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s stolen my

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
.... HEART....

Ok, Tim and GOG was amazing. This was the most fantistic effortless process ever. I saw the stone on Thursday and it's sitting here on my finger just a few days later. It's just perfect.

Here are the basic specs...

3.67 heart shape
E color
SI1

completely, completely eyeclean and white white... My heart hating husband said it's now his favorite of all. He's amazed...

So here it is.... The setting is just a white gold tiffany, I think I"m going to have Leon Mege make me a plain knife edge in platinum, maybe with a surprise diamond on the side or something. The stone is too amazing for anything around it....

P1000861.jpg

I'

wow that was quick! yes they''re amazing - and no... it''s too big for a halo LOL enjoy!!!

Wow that''s one big heart!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats!

A few more...

P1000877.jpg

P1000827.jpg

P1000878.jpg

P1000849.jpg

P1000879.jpg

Congrats Trishy!!!! That sure was quick!!! It looks lovely on your hand, enjoy!!!

That''s all for now....I''m going to try and get my nails done....

Talk to ya later,

T

Just curious, are you going to wear it with the point facing down or up?

I have actually never seen a heart shaped diamond. It''s very pretty and different. I got a kick out of your picture on top of your dog''s head. Looks like a cute dog, from what I can see.

beautiful. I love the fire!!!

Wow, beautiful! It looks great on your hand! It will be amazing to see what leon does with it.

~~I think it''s gorgeous!!! There aren''t too many heart shaped rings around here, so it''s nice to see one for a change...A Leon setting seems like a perfect choice!!!
30.gif

Your heart is stunning!!!! I love it!!!! This is hands down my fav heart. I like the setting the way it is. I agree with keeping it simple, I''m sure Leon will come up with a simple and sleek design for the setting.

Keep us updated. I am totally drooling right now.
19.gif

I love anything heart shape
30.gif
its beautiful
3.gif

That was fast. You got your stone and ring. It looks lovely. I think I only saw 1 other diamond heart ring. As Jelly posted, are you going to wear it point up or down. Your puppy pic is too cute. Looks like he/she is wearing a tiara. More pics please.
35.gif

It is gorgeous!!! <3

It''s gorgeous! While I had never considered a heart diamond for myself, seeing yours has made me re-consider! (the giant size helps too, hehe) I love how simply it''s set. That is THE way to set a heart-shaped stone -- clean and elegant! Congratulations!

What a gorgeous heart!! It has to be the most beauiful heart shape I have ever seen. Much, much, MUCH prettier than the 10ct I saw at Harry Winston a few years ago :)

Congratulations Trishy!

I remember your (stunning, amazing) Fred Leighton pink diamond ring =)
18.gif

I have to tell you--that is MAGNIFICENT.

What a breath of fresh air! And yes--the delicious size helps-- but what a stone--I have seen many heart shapes but NONE has the fire and proportions yours does--it is a head turner.

Congrats.
36.gif

Oh man that is beautiful
30.gif

Merry Christmas you lucky lady!

It looks beautiful on you
36.gif

Beautiful...and very romantic!!!
36.gif
30.gif

Oh, I love it! I can''t wait to see it in it''s final setting...

BEAUTIFUL!!! It looks awesome on your hand!!! Enjoy!

Congrats trishy, it looks gorgeous on you and I think a Leon setting would be incredible!!

Trishy, that stone is beautiful--one of the most beautiful I have seen in a long time! I have always liked the heart shape and considered getting it for my e-ring (I eventually went with round). Do you mind if I ask what the length-to-width ratio is on your stone? It''s perfect! Enjoy it!
1.gif

That is AMAZING! I''m not usually a heart shape fan, but I think you''ve converted me!
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP