shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s still my Precious

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mouse

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

This is one great moment in the long journey of finding the perfect diamond and e-ring for my sweety. I will hold off on the long story until it''s complete but just had to share some thoughts (and images) while it''s fresh on my mind.

This is the e-ring that I just got back from the jeweler. It''s a platinum Simon G. (LP1031) custom made to size 2 3/4! Yes, she has petite hands so I had a wild time finding something dainty to match. I also had S.G. hand engrave 3 sides of the ring to protect the platinum finish. It also adds a nice detailing for her (us) to enjoy. The image is a composite that I took. I tried to get a shot of the arrows but it was not easy.

The center stone is an Isee2 branded HA, .94 F/vs1, from GOG. Jonathan is truely a marvel in the industry and I can''t say enough about his services. He helped me locate the stone-- through many trials and tribulations I might add-- and made this first time buyer feel right at home.

I''ve learned so much about diamonds that I find it hard to let go of the Precious. So I tease my better half that it''s still mine until the proposal. hahahaha

Thanks all,
Mouse

merge12_shrink.jpg

mouse

Rough_Rock
Here's an image of the e-ring standard from the factory-- without the engraving.

-mouse

lp1031_2.jpg

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty, my kind of ring.
1.gif

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful, and I'm not generally into platinum or engraving.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Luvly!!! We had my stone for about 2 months before I got it in the ring and he proposed, he said it was his until the proposal and tried to use it to extort 'good behavior' from me. Hah!
1.gif
We also referred to it as 'my precious'....hahha.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I don't know how I missed this thread, but that ring is beautiful.........

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
I totally agree, I love anything that dainty looking!

Wow, makes me wish I were young again!

win
appl.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Mouse,
That is a splendid looking ring in every way. Congratulations!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 11/15/2003 5:41:26 PM winyan wrote:

I totally agree, I love anything that dainty looking!

Wow, makes me wish I were young again!

win
appl.gif

----------------

You'll always be young at heart Win..

9.gif

guslik

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Don't forget to tell us all about proposal
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results