shape
carat
color
clarity

its Old, but i still love it

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MRnoNAME

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/28/2009 4:54:45 PM
Author: oddoneout
Very pretty. I really like how low it sits.

my girl is pretty active, and never liked tall rings. I had never seen one sit so low and this one was absolutely perfect. The halo even sits up a little bit and with the squared off band will allow a wedding ring to snuggle right into it. I have to give a big shout out to joe at yale jewelers in Santa Monica. He was amazing. Oh and by the way, i still have this...waiting for the perfect time. my own personal hell having to wait.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow! such a gorgeous stone + ring!!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
That is my FAVOURITE FAVOURITE ring on PS!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I love the look! The old and new combined.
It''s a wonderful thing when a diamond is worn and enjoyed by family members over the years.
Priceless............

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring, Mrnoname! It''s absolutely wonderful how you have a piece of history handed down to you!! She''s going to love it! Hopefully we''ll get to see hand pics when the time comes!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, I love it! Having that family connection to a piece is priceless. I hope she''ll love it too, and that the "perfect time" comes soon so we can hear about her response!
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results