carat
color
clarity

It's here! My Malaya Garnet w/ Kornerupine and Diamond Ring

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: It's here! My Malaya Garnet w/ Kornerupine and Diamond

Oh how exciting...you are so lucky to find several sources for lavender/green/blue kornerupines! I hope you find the yours soon! The nice thing is that they are still relatively affordable for a rare stone.

I was at a holiday fair this weekend and it caught the eye of a few jewelry vendors. A customer at one booth overhearing that it was a custom design, asked if I had a card and could design her earrings :lol: In hindsight, I should've given her the name of Yvonne's Etsy shop (but I was taken by surprise so it didn't occur to me until later).

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lilmosun|1479613115|4100713 said:
And since I take crappy cell phone pics, here are a few from Yvonne.

ring_kornerupine_flower_ring.jpg
ring_kornerupine_fb.jpg
ring_kornerupine_malaya_garnet_onhand.jpg

Oh holy gorgeousness! Stunning - and you totally rock it! You daughter is right, "Bling, Bling!"

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I had never heard of kornerupine before Yvonne started selling it. They look so gorgeous in your ring and I love the colors. What an amazing cocktail ring!! :naughty: :love:

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you minousbijoux and mochiko42..your praise means a lot given your expertise when it comes to CS pieces!

Admittedly, the colors are much "softer" than I usually wear but I think it helps offset all the sparkles it throws for every day wear.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results