shape
carat
color
clarity

It''''s here!! My Brian Gavin Signature Diamond 2.45 RB E-Ring!!!! PICS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kristie

Shiny_Rock
^^^Yes, I did not have BGD make the setting since it was a custom setting order from another vendor. Brian added the surprise stones to mine so I am sure they can do it to any setting.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
It is FABUUUUUUUUULOUS!!!!!

I am so excited for you, after all that hurt you went through. I would check the posts at all hours of the night hoping it had been resolved. I can''t wait to see it on your hand!! Congratulations on your ring.

kristie

Shiny_Rock
HAND PICS!!!!! Pic did not really capture the arrows that well but it is better than nothing

brian gavin small hand pic 245.jpg

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! It looks beautiful and huge on you. Congrats!

duckieluvzu

Rough_Rock
Kristie, the ring looks gorgeous on you! Just wondering, what''s your ring size? Cuz it looks huge and white on u!

kristie

Shiny_Rock
My ring size is a 5.
My hands just look so OLD in this pic! I am only 30....darn macro mode......at least the diamond looks good!

SpareMyWallet

Shiny_Rock
HOLY $#@&
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
The ring looks PERFECT on you! Wow, what a stunning and huge stone! I love the setting as well..it looks amazing! Would love to see more pics
12.gif

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous and classic!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great on your hand!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
That is my DREAM size!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! The size looks great on you!

SuzySue

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness...that handshot is amazing!!!
36.gif
36.gif

I love the surprise stones on the inside, what a great idea. I don''t think I''ve ever seen anything like it before!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
kristie, I''m so glad you now have this very beautiful ring you are happy with, things worked out great for you, good to see after the hard times you had earlier!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
What''s there to say...your ring is glorious! I''m so glad you are happy and that the old incident is now behind you and you have a gorgeous ring to enjoy! Wear it in the best of health. It''s such a rock girl but I am very partial to that size
21.gif
Enjoy!

duckieluvzu

Rough_Rock
Thanks for answering my question kristie. I can''t help but come back to this thread again to see if you have updated pics. :) Such a beautiful ring. Congrats Kristie and I''m glad things work out for you in the end too :)

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 4:30:07 PM
Author: redhead02

Gorgeous and classic!
I agree - I''m a sucker for a classic solitaire. My original e-ring had a split shank pave setting but now I''ve changed it to a solitaire there''s no going back for me

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! It is amazing on your hand! It is huge!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results