carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Its here!! Liquid diamond reset by Victor Canera for 5.3 OEC

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Its here!! Liquid diamond reset by Victor Canera for 5.3

Really nice reading your reactions. Thank you Meganmomma, Ringcat, Soxfan and AnnaH!!!
Meganmomma: I wish I could but I cannot take any credit for the design :naughty: It was all Victor's call. I only gave some broad specifications.
Ringcat: I am glad you finally found Caratlover. Perhaps you could specify your questions and call out to the other PSers from Oz. I heard that shipping from the US to Australia can be rather expensive unfortunately. I hope you soon find the info you are looking for. You could also request information regarding shipping fees etc. from US vendors.
It would be great if you get your cushion and french cut sides ring :appl: I can really recommend working with VC. He has beautiful stones in his collection as well.

_10176.jpg

_10177.jpg

_10179.jpg

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade

new pics >>> :love: :love: :love:

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Acinom, I found CaratLover2!!!

Thank you so much for this post. All the information and the pics, esp of the one of the different french cuts is very helpful. Love VC's work, and your pictures are really fabulous. The pics with the detail are really valuable. It really helps when you are buying from so far away! And may I say Congratulations on your amazing stone. It just looks so at home on your finger!!

This thread has really given me more confidence with VC's work. It may be some time, but when I get my ring, I will certainly look forward to posting it and sharing.

Enjoy your ring Acinom, it is so yummy. So happy for you!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

Just completely jaw dropping!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: (I'm running out of emotie room here!)

himni

Shiny_Rock

oh em gee! I love it!! Victor is an amazing artisan! ***drooling over here*** Congrats!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous new pics Acinom!!! :love: I honestly cannot imagine a more beautiful setting for your diamond, I really can't. It is just so perfect, and looks perfect on you!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you Junebug, Himni, Bastetcat, Ringcat and Gemfever!!! Really nice to read your lovely comments.

Junebug: aw thanks! We must have quite a similar taste!! I can't stop admiring yours and I love that you have changed your avatar :naughty:

Ringcat: I am glad you found Carat Lover! And yes, VC is really very easy to work with from a long distance. It has been a great experience.

I've added one photo where I stacked the Sophia with a RG band. I initially intended to stack the ring with an engraved band from VC. But I must say I love the look without a band as the beautiful taper can be seen better.

_10300.jpg

_10301.jpg

_10302.jpg

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Alright, I've got to admit - usually I stay away from all things with a vintage twist, but the stone and especially the setting (VC settings seem quite sought after here, and I can see why!) are absolutely amazing - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the tapered sides, and these pics are definitely my first introduction to french cut stones (it goes without saying that the center stone is awesome!). The setting really showcase's the center, and the piece as a whole flows beautifully - congrats!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

My heart just pitter pattered. :love: :love: I've intentionally shied away from SMTB for several weeks because I've got the itch again but not the funds to scratch it. :(sad I had no idea what visions I was denying myself! Your ring is magical! It's sexy and sensual...just stunning and it looks absolutely fabulous on your hand! Wear it in much health and happiness!

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock

I am utterly jealous :Up_to_something:

This ring is GORGEOUS! ... and I said I was going to stop resetting! :lol:

Nicoleangela

Rough_Rock

Beautiful. I saw some shots on PurseForum. I hope I can mention another forum, still pretty new.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you ladies!!!

Nicoleangela: great to be on the same forums!! I am also still relatively new to Pricescope. I love it!!! But it's very enabling :naughty:
MrsBettyBoop: thanks!!! I have to admit this is the 5th setting since I got my OEC :-o I finally have the feeling there is a perfect match, so no more resets for me. At least not for my OEC :naughty:

Thanks for your sweet words Christina!! And now that you mention it... It indeed is a sensual ring :D
By endless summer: my taste is usually very modern/contemporate but my old stone was so longing for the vintage twist. Victor truly is able to create little pieces of art. I can now fully understand why he is so popular here. I discovered him via Pricescope.

_10369.jpg

_10370.jpg

_10371.jpg

_10372.jpg

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade

absolutely stunning! :appl: :appl: This is a true masterpiece on you hand. Congratulations!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gulp! :shock: :shock: :shock: :love:

missymoo

Shiny_Rock

Well HELLO gorgeous!! I absolutely love it! What a treasure!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

SC86

Shiny_Rock

Dreamy color, gorgeous ring, stunning on your long fingers!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The workmanship is just amazing; that is the finest milgraining I've ever seen. Stunning!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks for looking and your nice remarks Minousbijoux, SC86, Missymoo, TL and Jenncent!!!
I am still so thrilled with the ring. I cannot stop looking at all the details. Great craftmanship is really something I can enjoy. Thanks to helpful PSers I dared to take the plunge and do an overseas project. I am really relieved I did not opt for plan B.

Minousbijoux: thank you!! The milgraining is 'barely there', yet finishes the look. I love it! I cannot believe that I did not want milgrain when I started this project :naughty:

_10663.jpg

_10664.jpg

_10665.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:wavey:

_10666.jpg

_10667.jpg

_10668.jpg

adorezy

Rough_Rock

It's a truly stunning stone - I never thought a U-V stone would be so white and so yummy :tongue: Love it!

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock

Love the fluid setting. Thank you so much for the post on the French cuts--very informative.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Had to come back and visit one of my very favorite rings on PS!!! :love: :love: :love:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Stunning .... where is that drool icon when I need it!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love French cut sides, and this ring is truly beautiful, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock

what an amazing ring!!

I've never liked french cuts, but those lower-colored melee are beauts. :appl:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

I keep coming back to your thread to drool some more. Your ring is absolutely stunning!!! :love:

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock

Oh LOVELY!!! I love unexpected details like that side engraving! Congrats on a beautiful piece!

almondblossom

Shiny_Rock

I keep coming back here! It is sooo beautiful!! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you so much for your kind words Adorezy, Sweet Blossom, Diamondseeker, CharmyPoo, DK, Sonyachanks, Armywife, Jereni and Almondblossom! Your nice compliments made me smile!

I am wearing my ring for 2 months now and I still cannot stop admiring Victor's craftmanship and the flow of the french cuts in combination with my chunky stone. I love that it's different but understated. My OEC really found it's forever home.

Thank's again for those of you who gave me advice along the way, which was so helpful and educating!!

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock

very nice

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results