shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s here! It''s here!! Cushion Halo - ERD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
... and the pup ...
(it''s all about the dog too!!)

Marissa and Meeka - small.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
also, here is a crazy fire picture...

fire - mmm.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooo....I just love the side views. It really is a stunner. You two look so cute, oh yeah, and your fiance too.
41.gif
I love the doggie pic.

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Omigosh MMM, your fiance and dog are adorable, and YOU are just beautiful!! Thanks for sharing the pics.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s GREAT!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
you guys are a beautiful couple, and pup is adorable! congrats again!
36.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
What a great looking couple!...and I just love dogs! I was going to give you a couple of days and see if you were still silly with happiness over the result. Looks like you are and I am thrilled for you!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful ring. I just love the cushion diamonds. Looks lovely on your hand. Congratulations on your engagement. The pic's of you and your fiance are great and love the pooch!!
35.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
MMM--Has anyone ever told you how much you look like Rashida Jones? (from The Office)

Sorry to crop you out of your original pic...I hope you don''t mind.

MMMandRashida.jpg

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
WOOWWWWWWWWW!!! Your ring is magnificent and you and your FI are too cute for words!!!!!!! Congrats! It is stunning!!!!

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring!! I love cushions

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
love it!

looks like we have a celeb couple...my husband saw it immediately too....(not the nose but the rest of the face)...you guys are adorable!!!

Oh Dave, how I love you so LOL...

dave.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
That is so funny, no one has ever said that I look like her, but I can see it... especially in the picture you were able to find!
I never really get compared to anyone.... but I also have naturally very curly, curly hair. So I look different with my natural hair, and probably much less like Rashida.

However, my finace does hear that he looks like Dave Grohl a LOT!
1.gif

doobao

Shiny_Rock
WOW! That''s one stunning ring!! Congradulations!

you look so cute as a couple! & i LOVE ur dog!
1.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
You are gorgeous, and so is your ring! I have the same setting with a cushion, too, so of course I love it! (My center stone is smaller, though.) Congrats to a lovely couple!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
MMM, How are you adjusting to having that gorgeous ring on your hand? Can you ever stop looking at it?

I have two questions:
Have you posted the measurements of your diamond? I think I saw the rest of the details you posted but not the measurements. Do you mind posting them?

And...did Mark add your ring to his website?

Well, I guess that''s 3 question marks...ha!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely lovely!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 6:40:29 PM
Author: ivanadiamond
WOOWWWWWWWWW!!! Your ring is magnificent and you and your FI are too cute for words!!!!!!! Congrats! It is stunning!!!!

I agree; you two are adorable! I love the ring! Your FI sounds so sweet.
9.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Man, this is an awesome ring! Congrats - you two look very happy together. You are one pretty lady.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
hi diane... sorry i didnt see your questions sooner!! i am actually in europe (i just graduated college in may and my fiance and i are traveling for 2 months before starting real jobs) so i havent been keeping up with pricescope!

I also dont know how people insert other people''s posts and higthlight them, so... im just copying and pasting : )

Q1: "How are you adjusting to having that gorgeous ring on your hand? Can you ever stop looking at it?"
** I WISH it were still on my hand!!! We left for eruope may 5th and since we are backpacking i didnt even consider wearing my beutiful ring!! so, it is sadly living in the dark in a safety depoit box in tampa : (
but, i miss it so much that im creepy enought to look at its pictures on pricescope!! which is how i came across your post! hehehe!! I get home July 4th, so we will be reunited then!!

Q2: "Have you posted the measurements of your diamond?"
** the measurements are: 7.12 x 6.88 x 4.62 .. so its not a perfect square really, but it looks like one. thats one of the things i left up to my fiance -- i knew for sure i wanted a cushion, but i told him to decide if he liked them square or rectangular.

Q3: "did Mark add your ring to his website?"
** No! : ( I thought he would of by now! he said it was going to be up shortly after he sent it, but i still dont see it. i think when it does go up he was going to name it the "MMM" because my name is Marissa and he already has a ring named after another Marissa!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/10/2007 8:31:18 AM
Author: MMM
hi diane... sorry i didnt see your questions sooner!! i am actually in europe (i just graduated college in may and my fiance and i are traveling for 2 months before starting real jobs) so i havent been keeping up with pricescope!

I also dont know how people insert other people's posts and higthlight them, so... im just copying and pasting : )

Q1: 'How are you adjusting to having that gorgeous ring on your hand? Can you ever stop looking at it?'
** I WISH it were still on my hand!!! We left for eruope may 5th and since we are backpacking i didnt even consider wearing my beutiful ring!! so, it is sadly living in the dark in a safety depoit box in tampa : (
but, i miss it so much that im creepy enought to look at its pictures on pricescope!! which is how i came across your post! hehehe!! I get home July 4th, so we will be reunited then!!

Q2: 'Have you posted the measurements of your diamond?'
** the measurements are: 7.12 x 6.88 x 4.62 .. so its not a perfect square really, but it looks like one. thats one of the things i left up to my fiance -- i knew for sure i wanted a cushion, but i told him to decide if he liked them square or rectangular.

Q3: 'did Mark add your ring to his website?'
** No! : ( I thought he would of by now! he said it was going to be up shortly after he sent it, but i still dont see it. i think when it does go up he was going to name it the 'MMM' because my name is Marissa and he already has a ring named after another Marissa!
Hey! Good to hear from you! Congrats on the graduation and good for you to get to travel for 2 months before getting a job!! How nice of you to answer my questions...I forgot I asked so many! I know you hated leaving your beautiful ring behind. I would be just like you, looking at pics on Pricescope for reminders. I thought your stone looked square, too, so it's definitely close enough to be called square...it's a beauty. And, I saw the Marissa ring on the ERD site but I was like "that's not MMM's ring!" so he may name it MMM or maybe Marissa II. (I think he has two Jessica rings and one is Jessica II) I only know your name is Marissa because I saw the name of the photo of you, your fiance, and your dog...oh, your dog ...how is she doing?...I'm a dog-lover and she's gorgeous. Such a sweet face!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Swoon.
30.gif
Cehra, pass the smelling salts, please!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just caught the recently added pics to this thread. you guys are too adorable and a beautiful couple. I hope your having a wonderful time in europe...that is just so cool!!!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Don''t know how I missed this thread til now. What a stunning ring!! You two are a great couple, you look radiant. Lovely stone and excellent setting choice. Bet you cannot wait to get that baby back on your finger!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful stone. Congratulations!

I really like how open your setting is when looked at from the side, the pavillion really shows.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
How have I missed this thread? Wow. Your ring is so pretty and dayum girl! You and that man of yours are in for some seriously good looking children!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
the dog is good... we miss her soooo much. we talk about her 100 times a day!
but, she''s being well taken care of - split custody between michael''s parents and my mom (my dad and brothers are traveling for 2 months in brazil, so my mom is more than happy for the company!)

nala2000

Rough_Rock
It''s soo good to see that BEAUTIFUL ring and ADORABLE couple!

Congrats!!!!!!
36.gif

mrs.ROC

Rough_Rock
fabulous!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW WOW WOW!!!!

WOW WOW!!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results