shape
carat
color
clarity

It's here! 3.33ct Leon Mege 411 Style Ring

ManhattanSpin

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

The ring is finally done! The pave work looks amazing in the video, can't wait to pick it up and see it in person. Thanks so much for all the help in finding someone to do business with. Looks like I got the perfect stone and setting after months and months of searching. Now I just need to think about the right time to pop the question!

Take a look for yourself - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v-0CIlby7k&feature=youtu.be

Taking recommendations on wedding band! Thinking an eternity band around 5ct to go with it? Not sure.

Stone info here - [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/think-i-found-it.184925/#post-3369776#p3369776']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/think-i-found-it.184925/#post-3369776#p3369776[/URL]

SB621

Ideal_Rock
ManhattanSpin|1362502890|3396879 said:
Hi All,

The ring is finally done! The pave work looks amazing in the video, can't wait to pick it up and see it in person. Thanks so much for all the help in finding someone to do business with. Looks like I got the perfect stone and setting after months and months of searching. Now I just need to think about the right time to pop the question!

Take a look for yourself - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v-0CIlby7k&feature=youtu.be

Taking recommendations on wedding band! Thinking an eternity band around 5ct to go with it? Not sure.

Maybe someone can figure out how to post some still shots?

Get a wedding band that matches the pave on the wedding band. I wouldn't do an eternity because if you plan on having kids her finger size will most likely change.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh wow!!! Love those claws!!!! Beautiful! You did an awesome job!!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1362504198.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1362504207.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1362504216.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1362504225.jpg

cheermom

Rough_Rock
Congrats!! That is one gorgeous ring!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring!! It's full of sparkle!

jennified

Rough_Rock
It's gorgeous! She's going to love it!!

Malbec54

Shiny_Rock
WOW, WOW, and WOW!!! :love: Phenomenal ring ---she's gonna go nutso!

My recommendation on the wedding band:
Seriously, it is so beautiful ---I think that, that large of an eternity band will be obnoxious and will overpower LM's masterpiece.
Keep it simple with a similar wedding band OR wear that baby ALONE! :cheeky:
Bling out her right hand with a 5 carat eternity band.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Incredible ring!!!!

I would definitely pair it with a matching thin pave band, a thin plain band or nothing at all. As others have said, a big eternity will overpower that gorgeous ring and make the diamond look smaller. But a 5 carat eternity for her right hand would be a marvelous first anniversary present!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that diamond is amazing! Congratulations!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1362510570|3397013 said:
Incredible ring!!!!

I would definitely pair it with a matching thin pave band, a thin plain band or nothing at all. As others have said, a big eternity will overpower that gorgeous ring and make the diamond look smaller. But a 5 carat eternity for her right hand would be a marvelous first anniversary present!

This Rose agrees with that Rose :sun:

Gorgeous ring! Well done you!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Holy smokes! Its breathtaking Gorgeous!!!!!!!! I followed your thread and you did so well on the picking the stone and the setting is just perfect! :love: :love: Please post more pics when the ring arrives or when you propose, I would love to see real life pics of your stunner!
:appl: Congratulations!

As for the wedding band, either switch the ring to the other hand or maybe get 2 bands matching the e-ring. You can't take away from this beauty!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring - looking very forward to handshots!!!

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Wow that is gorgeous, stunning, beautiful and more. You did a fantastic job :love:

I agree a thin pave or plain band only with this ring, let the ring be the star of the show and bling out the right hand with the 5 carats.

Good luck when you pop the question and if she says no, I will marry you :naughty:

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
stunning no other words

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! :love: Congratulations and please come back with handshots!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Lovingwarmdiamonds

Rough_Rock
WHOA!!! That is bananas. Can't wait to see handshots of that puppy.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Simply irresistible! What a great ring! Congrats! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Gosh that looks amazing :) Can't ask for more jaw-dropping and classy than that!

I agree with Rosebloom and rosetta - matching pave or plain band!

Edited because I can't spell.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!!

I agree with the consensus - thin pave band or plain band and then gigantic big eternity for the anniversary.

Congratulations - toy have done an amazing job!

ManhattanSpin

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the kind words!! I was worried the setting wasn't as popular as something like a halo, fashion-wise.

I will do the plain pave band for the wedding and then a big eternity for the anniversary. Good call people!!

On the second anniversary I'll be broke ;-) so no need to fret there!

I will share some in-person shots on this weekend. Will have to wait for the on-hand shots until May...sorry!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I will have to say, your long search for the diamond has really paid off! That is one exquisite ring! :love: :love: :love:

I love everything about it. Just perfect!!! :appl:

I didn't read every post before mine, but I agree that the matching wedding band will be best. But have Leon make a thin plain platinum band to wear between the e-ring and wedding band. You can't wear the e-ring and w-band next to each other when you have pave on the doughnut. The spacer ring will protect the other two rings from hurting each other. No way she could wear a large eternity with it without doing damage. Sna77 learned that the hard way but thankfully had good insurance. Her eternity ring actually chipped her e-ring diamond!!! Needless to say, she moved the eternity to her right hand and got a thin, low band for her wedding band!

What is the width of that shank? It looks very thin. Might be an illusion because of that big rock, though!

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
We got its finally appearance!!!It is stunning, congrats on the new item!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Breathtaking! :love: :love: Totally agree with the others that a large eternity isn't the right choice. I would want this beauty to be it's own star! Perhaps you can choose the wedder together! A 5ct RHR though.....perfection!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, stunning!

Adrienne2006

Rough_Rock
Honestly, almost fainted during the video :love: I would lose my s?!@ if I was her lol

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is absolutely beautiful :love: The diamond looks HUGE on that dainty band and I love the claw prongs!

ManhattanSpin

Rough_Rock
It's a 1.8mm shank. I thought that would be a good size.

I am definitely going to let her pick the wedding band. I think I'll probably just convince her to get a thin pave 1.8mm band so it doesn't detract from the ring. I realize the mistake with the doughnut, but like the way it looks!

Can I do the thin pave band without a spacer? Does it need to have the curve out portion to accommodate the e-ring?

ManhattanSpin

Rough_Rock
I showed the ring to my mom today and had her model it so you all could have an on-hand shot to look at!

ring_11.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous. Se will love it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results