shape
carat
color
clarity

It's here! 2.5ct VC 3 row pave

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that on IG and thought it was fabulous! So happy to see more pics! It is totally beautiful! Congratulations!

LexiTheDoxi

Rough_Rock
I'm so happy you went for it and loving it. The center stone :love:...the whole ensemble is gorgeous! :clap:

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Just WOW. The workmanship is amazing on that piece. It's gorgeous!!! I've been coveting a VC setting, now I'm going to scour PS for more macro photos. That's so impressive!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning result!!! Victor did an amazing job and the ring looks amazing on your hand. Enjoy wearing this beauty. It will be great to see diamonds sparkle from every angle.

shopaholic999

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! If I ever need to replace melee (hasn't happened yet), I will think of it as a "Beauty Tax" !!!!! Bling can sure be worth the maintenance! Your ring is wonderful!

LOL that's a great way to put it! Wore it this weekend and the maintenance is not too bad as long as I don't wear it with another ring!

shopaholic999

Rough_Rock
Disco ball alert!! What a beautiful work of art! And your diamond is stunning! What band will you pair it with?

I can't pair this ring with anything... it's not recommended to wear a 3 sided pave with another band unless it's a plain one. Don't want prongs hitting against each other and damaging the setting. It's ok though, I love the way it looks on it's own :)

shopaholic999

Rough_Rock
I'm so happy you went for it and loving it. The center stone :love:...the whole ensemble is gorgeous! :clap:

Thanks for letting me know you had yours for years and still in good shape! I hope to follow your footstep ::)

shopaholic999

Rough_Rock
Just WOW. The workmanship is amazing on that piece. It's gorgeous!!! I've been coveting a VC setting, now I'm going to scour PS for more macro photos. That's so impressive!

The macro photos are addictive to look at!! It's funny because you would never see those details in real life so it's such a PS thing to do lol. I was obsessed with making sure I get a good photo of the pave :razz:

shopaholic999

Rough_Rock
Wow. Gorgeous. Worth taking care of. Beauty at every angle. So awesome you went for it. If you’re doing 3-sides pave, do it right (VC) or not all all. You sure chose right!!!

I have to thank the PS community... I would never know where to go or what to do if it wasn't for all the knowledge share on this site. I didn't even have to shop around much after seeing so many great examples here. VC's team is also amazing to work with, Nicolas made it very easy! =)2

MamaBess

Rough_Rock
I agree, it is AMAZING!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results