shape
carat
color
clarity

It's here! 2.5ct VC 3 row pave

shopaholic999

Rough_Rock
I just received my ring and it's AMAZING! Looking at photos and videos online made me forget how delicate and refined rings can be in real life and I was so delighted to see the final product. VC's craftsmanship is so good, I can barely see any metal between the melee, but yet the ring feels very sturdy and solid. Thank you to Acinom, LexiTheDoxi, farrahlyn, lovedogs, and rockysalamander for encouraging me to go for this multi row pave setting. I don't see a lot of it on PS due to it's high maintenance status but it is truly special and so so beautiful. I just love seeing bling from all angles :love::love::love:

Quick stats:
2.5ct, J, SI1, BGD Blue, AGS 000
0.62ct of H color melee on setting.. I think the band is about 2mm wide
Finger size 4.5

And now.. PHOTOS! I used my iphone XS with a $40 macro lens from amazon to capture this beauty!

IMG_9315.JPG IMG_9320.JPG IMG_9322.JPG IMG_9324.JPG IMG_9341.JPG

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
whoa. i bet it's INSANE in person. if you were able to capture it this well in photos, whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa! congrats!!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! :clap: That is a masterpiece. What great close up shots of a gorgeous ring, it looks stunning on you. Enjoy!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! Your new ring looks great!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! It looks perfect on you! :love::love::love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful ring! The workmanship is exquisite!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow danged gorgeous!!!

L

lydial

Beautiful! I envy your delicate fingers. Can I ask how tall off your finger the table is? Looks perfect to me!
:geek2:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: Congrats!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!! VC does it again....with the helpof BGD!! How exquisite!! His craftsmanship is unbelievable!
Congratulations!! Blessings for a lifetime of happiness!!!! :kiss2:

shopaholic999

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! I envy your delicate fingers. Can I ask how tall off your finger the table is? Looks perfect to me!
:geek2:

It's 7mm. My engagement ring is higher at almost 8mm so I'm still getting used to this height. I am guessing this is standard height for VC (based on stone size) since I didn't specify height requirements. The only thing I modified is no pave on the prongs and horizontal bar :)

shopaholic999

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! VC does it again....with the helpof BGD!! How exquisite!! His craftsmanship is unbelievable!
Congratulations!! Blessings for a lifetime of happiness!!!! :kiss2:
Thank you!! I was a little worried about a J color but BGD cut gave me more confidence... and I was relieved that it faces up really white! I do see some tint from the side but the pave is quite distracting so it's hard to notice lol

shopaholic999

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your new ring looks great!
Hehe thanks!! This is actually my upgrade ring for our 10 year anniversary...which I decided to get 2 years early... hahaha :lol:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow ! It is beautiful! Congratulations!!!!!:appl::appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Disco ball alert!! What a beautiful work of art! And your diamond is stunning! What band will you pair it with?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous in every way, congrats!!!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Incredible! Enjoy wearing it, I think you’re going to re-fall in love with it every time you look at it. Gorgeous.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wowzers! That is amazing! Good to go with your heart and get what you love. VC's work is astounding. All that teeny tiny pave, how does he do it ??

Congratulations, you will really have to concentrate when driving! :love::sun::love:

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
Perfection! It looks spectacular on your beautiful hand:appl::love:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful, congratulations :love:

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous. Beautiful diamond and the ring is awesome. Congratulations on 10 years early upgrade ;-)

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful and pure perfection! VC has incredible talent and it shows in your ring!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! Congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! A VC masterpiece.:kiss2: Wear in health and happiness and blingy love.:appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Those itty-bitty prongs on the pave are incredible!

SparkleFest

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! If I ever need to replace melee (hasn't happened yet), I will think of it as a "Beauty Tax" !!!!! Bling can sure be worth the maintenance! Your ring is wonderful!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Gorgeous. Worth taking care of. Beauty at every angle. So awesome you went for it. If you’re doing 3-sides pave, do it right (VC) or not all all. You sure chose right!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results