shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s finally done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a gorgeous ring....fab remake!!

cheers--Sharon

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I think its just perfect! Such a nice way to wear your original ering. Looks fantastic on your hand... so unique and dainty! Wear it in good health and for many, many, many happily married years to come!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It turned out GREAT!
36.gif

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
I adore your ring! I was never a big fan of the marquis cut until I saw the E/W setting with halo, and now I''m drooling over them.

Yours is beautiful. Enjoy!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
So cute!
36.gif

It looks like a little bundle of joy!
2.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!!!! What a wonderful thing to be able to wear your original stone.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a beautiful ring! I love it as a RHR, and how great that it''s your original stone.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Clementine - I love your ring! Funny, I''ve spent a lot of time looking at my moms old ring as it was given to me to turn into something else...its probably about the same size, she doesnt know the specs, and I''ve been thinking about going the halo route as well, so I really enjoyed seeing your creation!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
clementine, your ring is fabulous! and very different from the normal settings for marquises. Can we see more hand shots? Thanks.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I love that! It looks like beloved family to me. And if you look at the sidestones of my ring, which my grandfather gave my grandmother in 1929, you''ll see why:

dorothysharp.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! I think it was a perfect size to be put into a setting like this. Much bigger and it would remind me of an eye.
2.gif
I am happy to say it doesn''t look at ALL like an eye to me...I love the halo, love the shank with the milgraining...it''s just gorgeous!!! I''m curious, what are the differences between the first version of this ring that you hated and this version?

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Wow how wonderful it turned out! It''s so feminine and substantial looking for such a tiny stone and looks absolutely lovely on your finger.
Boy do I wish I had teenie fingers but alas I''ve got hands like my mom!
2.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it''s just gorgeous! I love how all of the details come together--it''s so feminine, graceful and, of course, sparkly! Yay!
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Clementine,

Your ring is beautiful!! I'm not a huge fan of marquise cut, but your ring makes me love it!
30.gif
I love the way it looks! My favorite part is the basket, it looks gorgeous! The ring is so feminine and sparkly from every angle. WF did a fantastic job and congrats on a new RHR. It's so sweet how you can keep the first stone that your hubby gave you and still wear it today, but with a new twist! Congrats again!!!

clementine

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the first attempt - and YES it did look like an eyeball! Yuk!

yuk.JPG

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
OMG.....your ring is a great improvement....glad you kept trying.......!!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results