shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s finally done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

clementine

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to everyone who gave me opinions on the wax, because the finished ring is adorable!

Here''s my story: My husband and I got engaged 18 years ago when marquise stones were "all the rage". We were just out of college, basically broke, and opted for a small .27 E VS2 marquise stone that I wore until my 15th anniversary almost three years ago. I took the .27 out of the original setting intending to "trade it in" on an upgrade stone but found that it wasn''t worth much, so I''ve kept it in the drawer since.

Last month, I decided to have it reset in an east-to-west design after seeing similar settings on this forum, but my challenge was that my stone was SO small. So I decided a halo design to make it look bigger would be just the ticket.

After finishing the ring the first time, I decided I HATED that idea, and had Whiteflash start over a second time, hoping to come up with something for this cute little rock. Today it arrived in the mail, and it''s adorable - Leon, you''ve done it again! It''s set in platinum, size 4 3/4.

What do you think?

DA.jpg

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE IT! Especially the east west part!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on a beauty! you have one of the prettiest on here!

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
That is stunner! What a great recycling project. Congrats. Don''t forget handshots once you have it in your hot little hands.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG it''s so pretty. I just love it!!!!!! WF did a great job, it''s fabulous!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow it came out great.
It looks lovely

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
It might be a small stone, but I must say it''s one of the nicest settings I''ve seen....I love the way it all comes together.........can''t wait to see how it looks on your hand!!!!

35.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is very feminine!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
It''s so delicate! I love the bead setting and milgrain.

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring. It''s so unique with such great details. I hope you enjoy wearing it and please post hand shots when you get a chance.

prettyinpave

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful! The setting suits the stone beautifully! Update with some hand shots, please!
emlove.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the E/W settings especially on marquis, I''d adore a RHR like that one day. I love it! Hand shots please...

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the design - what a unique way to showcase your first stone! Enjoy!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
love it! the setting came out SO well! makes me even more anxious for my WF creation...
1.gif

congrats!

coconut

Shiny_Rock
WOW WOW WOW!!!!

it''s sooooooo chic!!!!

I''m glad you like how it came out Clementine .. I think it looks LOVELY!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love the design! It is PERFECT!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!
30.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Clementine what an excellent idea and a great way to showcase your stone! The setting is utterly breathtaking and so unique! I can''t wait to see it on your hands! Congratulations! And another great job done by Whiteflash...don''t forget to post that beauty in the ''Whiteflash custom ring'' thread if you haven''t already.

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
Clementine, it''s beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif
such a nice sentimen behind it, and the detailing is gorgeous! i really like the uniqueness of the east-west setting. the halo is so pretty! i can''t wait to see the hand shots!!

If you don''t mind I''m gong to show my mom this post- her original stone is .25 round, and like you they were going to trade it in for her 25th anniversary stone, but she was too attached to it so it''s sitting in a drawer now.
1.gif
she wants something similar to yours, but was having a hard time envisioning it with a stone her size.

Congrats, it''s beautiful! Wear it in happiness!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh Clementine,
It turned out beautifully
36.gif
Wf did a great job yet again. Please add pics in my custom WF thread here

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, My! It''s just lovely! What a great job they did!!
30.gif
I love it!!!!!

widget

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it''s so beautiful and unique. What a gorgeous original design. I love it!! Congratulations!! You must post hand shots when you can!
30.gif

clementine

Shiny_Rock
Here are the hand shots - the little diamonds are just shooting stars all over the place! Thanks for all of your input!

P10100321.JPG

clementine

Shiny_Rock
one more ... I wear it on my right hand.

P1010033.JPG

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
This turned out just smashingly. Extremely pretty ring. Well done!
36.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
oh WOW, I am sure glad you decided to keep it and end up with this beautiful ring. Definitely one of my favorites!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it turn out beautiful
30.gif
10.gif
that''s what i want on my right hand.
36.gif
36.gif
my football ring.
23.gif

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
That is beautiful. Your patience in getting the right setting has paid off. I love it!

You must be so pleased ! Just lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results