shape
carat
color
clarity

it''s about time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i finally made a decision on what to do with the very (very, very very!) generous gift from pricescope.
36.gif

after round and round of trying to decide what in the heck i wanted, i ended up choosing something from bluenile.
i must say, i am extremely pleased with the service from bn. they always made sure that my questions were answered fully (even if that caused some extra time) and their shipping is unbelievably fast. and it sure was nice having fedex come to me instead of me having to make the trek to the fedex facility. that is what shipping should be like!
36.gif

overall, i had a really good experience with bluenile and based on this purchase, i would not hesitate to deal with them again.
36.gif

of course words cannot express how thankful i am for pricescope. i came here a few years ago looking for ...well, ask kaleigh about that!
11.gif
hehe...... and i found a wealth of information about diamonds and so much more. i found a group of the friendliest and most knowledgeable people around and i have learned so much because of it. i am so honored to be a part of such an amazing group of people. thank you all for your support and friendship over the years and of course, a HUGE thank you to andrey for his generosity. i
emlove.gif
you guys!
35.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
so....what''s in the box?

222bnboxopen.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
another box!

333bnboxopen.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
two boxes actually

444twoboxes.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
one box was covered up

555moretwoboxes.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
more boxes in boxes

66tagboxes.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s about time we get through all of those boxes!

777tagwatch.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i should have taken the pics without the flash. the incandescent lighting made all of the red look a weird orangey color. i do have a wrist shot later that shows a better view of the real red on the face.

888closetag.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
another box to open....yay!
36.gif

999citizen.JPG

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Belle - Congrats!!! 2 watches! You deserve it..congrats again!

30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
this looks like my kinda style!
1.gif

1010closercitizen.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 12:43:21 PM
Author: Angel7
Belle - Congrats!!! A Tag! Love it. You deserve it! Hey, what is in the other box? You can''t get off that easy missy!
27.gif

30.gif
don''t worry! i''m getting there!
2.gif

thanks...i''m glad you like it!
26.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i was so excited to share this box (after box after box!) opening with everyone, that i just started snapping pics along the way. i finally realized that i should have taken the flash off and just took natural daylight pics.
the rest of the pics (i think) are without a flash.

11noflashcitizen.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
of course, the no flash pics are a bit blurry because the watch was still freeeeezing cold from being in the delivery truck, so when i put it on i was shivering!
40.gif

12noflashonwrist.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
a closer pic on the wrist

13noflashcloser.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
of course, i need to get the ring in there too
2.gif

14noflashwatchwithring.JPG

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on those terrific watches and your help and support to the rest of us on PS. Here''s to another 10K for you
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
and a closer pic in the box...
there are tiny (seriously) diamonds along both sides of the case and the face is mop.
of course, i would have liked more diamond presence but i absolutely LOVE the shape and style of the watch. it is exactly what i was looking for.

15noflashclosest.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 12:55:59 PM
Author: risingsun
Congrats on those terrific watches and your help and support to the rest of us on PS. Here''s to another 10K for you
36.gif
thanks marian!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonderful watches neighbor! I love them; how sweet to get your DH the TAG. You have the perfect hands for modeling jewelry too
27.gif
; love your wedding ring
30.gif
and your help on PS is invaluable!!! Congrats!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehehe....obviously, this one isn''t for me. here''s a wrist shot anyway.......

16tagonme.JPG

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 1:01:45 PM
Author: belle
hehehe....obviously, this one isn''t for me. here''s a wrist shot anyway.......
You could pull it off!
31.gif
That was very generous of you to get that for DH...very sweet! Congrats again..the watch looks great on you!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 12:59:31 PM
Author: Skippy123
Wonderful watches neighbor! I love them; how sweet to get your DH the TAG. You have the perfect hands for modeling jewelry too
27.gif
; love your wedding ring
30.gif
and your help on PS!!! Congrats!
thanks neighbor! the tag is red and valentines-y too!
2.gif

hahahaha.....i surely don''t have jewelry modeling hands! you are always so kind with such comments though, that''s why we all love you soooo much!
35.gif

thanks for the kind words and the congrats!
emrose.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful watches Belle and you certainly deserve them. You are truly an asset to PS. We love you dearly.

I know when I first joined almost 2 years ago, you were the first person to befriend me. I will always remember that. You have a special place in my heart.
17.gif

Here''s to you and many many more wonderful and informative posts by you. You are a very kind and caring person.
36.gif

Linda

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 1:05:33 PM
Author: Angel7

Date: 1/25/2008 1:01:45 PM
Author: belle
hehehe....obviously, this one isn't for me. here's a wrist shot anyway.......
You could pull it off!
31.gif
That was very generous of you to get that for DH...very sweet! Congrats again..the watch looks great on you!
i keep saying i want a bigger watch but every time i try one on, it just doesn't feel right. if i didn't have such a complex about it, i could have two new watches right now!
11.gif
hehehe

thanks again angel!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful watches, and I just got your thread title! Congrats on the 10K! You were helpful to me when I first started posting too.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 1:10:35 PM
Author: Linda W
Beautiful watches Belle and you certainly deserve them. You are truly an asset to PS. We love you dearly.

I know when I first joined almost 2 years ago, you were the first person to befriend me. I will always remember that. You have a special place in my heart.
17.gif

Here''s to you and many many more wonderful and informative posts by you. You are a very kind and caring person.
36.gif

Linda
thank you so much linda, that means a lot to me
emrose.gif
you are a precious gem and i am thankful that you are here.
here''s to many more years...
emrainbow.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
How fabulous!! I love your new watch and I am sure your DH is loving the new Tag too!!!

I am glad you are here Belle, you are caring and helpful and great fun to know! Here''s to another 10,000 posts!!!
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great watch choices, Belle!!! The Citizen looks great on your wrist, love the touch of bling to go with your spectacular ring. And you were so kind to share your PS gift with your DH, I love that Tag--think you could get him to model it for us? LOL! congrats again on hitting the 10k mark! It''s always a pleasure to read your posts.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your new watch, it''s just lovely!!!! Reminds me of one I have, you have great taste sister!!!! The other watch is very cool!!
So glad you found PS, what would we have done without you? I shudder to think. Enjoy the new watch!!!
9.gif
13.gif
1.gif
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results