shape
carat
color
clarity

it''s about time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
argh...lost my post! i need to learn to save!

Date: 1/25/2008 1:19:42 PM
Author: Selkie
Beautiful watches, and I just got your thread title! Congrats on the 10K! You were helpful to me when I first started posting too.
selkie, i wrote a long reply about when you first joined and how i really liked your name and how because of your name, i thought you had black hair. you''re a selkie after all!
2.gif

anyway...suffice it to say...i think you picked a cool name, even if you don''t have black hair.
2.gif

thanks so much for the congrats!
35.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great choices!
emclock.gif
emthup.gif

cheers--Sharon

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
belle, I love your choice. I didn''t even know BN sold watches...it really looks perfect on you!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
maisie, thanks so much! when are you coming this way so we can have some fun?
11.gif
9.gif

monarch, i like the citizen too. it is just exactly the style i was wanting. i''ve never owned a citizen before and i''m really curious about this eco-drive thing. we sure do have plenty of sun here to keep it running! as for the tag....no, i''m pretty darn sure that''s the only wrist shot you''re gonna get! thanks for the congrats.

sister, what would we have done?
32.gif
we brought the party, that''s for sure! i think it''s time for a round of drinks!
36.gif
cheers to being heres!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha, I love the build-up of anticipation--WHAT is IN the BOX?! Excellent choices, belle! Congratulations!!
36.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 1:36:18 PM
Author: belle
argh...lost my post! i need to learn to save!

Date: 1/25/2008 1:19:42 PM

Author: Selkie

Beautiful watches, and I just got your thread title! Congrats on the 10K! You were helpful to me when I first started posting too.
selkie, i wrote a long reply about when you first joined and how i really liked your name and how because of your name, i thought you had black hair. you''re a selkie after all!
2.gif

anyway...suffice it to say...i think you picked a cool name, even if you don''t have black hair.
2.gif

thanks so much for the congrats!
35.gif

9.gif
No, I''m not one of the ''dark ones'' (as they say in Roan Inish), more of a redhead! One of these days I''ll find a cool selkie avatar.

I just noticed there''s a new member named Kelpie, too.

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Great gifts..

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOO!!!!! Love BOTH of them!!! I just got a citizen eco-drive for Christmas and I just adore it! You''re going to LOVE that one! It''s a great style! And how sweet of you to include your hubby!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
His ''n'' hers gifties, how fun!!!
I love your new watch (and hubby''s too!) and I love having you here on PS! Here''s to 10K more, girl! xoxoxo!

Lynn

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful watches Belle - and well deserved! Congrats and here''s to another 10k posts!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl watches
congrates belle!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Belle!! Both watches are lovely!!! I hope you and your DH wear them in good health.
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
fun!!! your sparkly new watch is faboo and your boy will be so jazzed with the Tag too...you sweet girl.

i''m laggging behind, gotta make up my mind soon i guess!
3.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
belle, I can''t tell you the relief I felt when I saw the second watch, because that meant the first one wasn''t for you....
9.gif

I love your watch, very understated (which I love) and pretty. Just lurvely.

Congrats, you earned it. Wear it in good health!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Belle! You picked great watches! The Citizen looks perfect on your wrist. You''ll love the Eco Drive, it keeps great time.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I am slow today - I thought both were for you at first and thought wow that red one is really big on her little wrist!! I really love them both and bet your hubby will too! Is he aware of his, or is it a surprise?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful watches Belle! They really are gorgeous. You totally deserve them-I adore reading your posts.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Lovely watches! Nice choice!
Congrats!
36.gif

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome!! Great choice!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Belle! This is a great idea!!! So cute, and awesome watches!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely watches look great and have large face to see.Enjoy and once again Congratulations..

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great watches! You deserve them!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Belle! I am relieved to see that I am not the only one who couldn''t decide what I wanted! I love the watches! I have a Citizen Eco-drive and I think they are terrific! I don''t love the style of mine, though, and recently went to try some others on. I can''t decide if I tried one exactly like yours or not, but I was looking at very similar styles. I''ll have to go to the BN site to see if I can tell. I debate a lot about watches...I know you have an Ebel, too. But it seems like the Citizens look good and keep perfect time, so it is hard for me to justify spending a couple thousand on a stainless steel watch!!! (I also did not know BN had watches or I might have gone in that direction, too.)

Congratulations again on the 10,000, and I am very proud to be in such good company!
1.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful watches!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choces, Belle! I LOVE
30.gif
the styling on your watch.

Now you''ll be thinking of us every time you check the time!
2.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Your new watch looks fab belle!! And that was sweet of you to get a watch for your honey too!
36.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Yippee! I am thrilled for you! Great...really great choices. Love your watch...reeeellly love it!!

Oh I think you are very creative thinker...the title of this thread is most poignant! Kuddos to your noodle! Woo Hoo!

Congrats again! And thanks for being...our Belle!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 1:45:10 PM
Author: belle
maisie, thanks so much! when are you coming this way so we can have some fun?
11.gif
9.gif

monarch, i like the citizen too. it is just exactly the style i was wanting. i''ve never owned a citizen before and i''m really curious about this eco-drive thing. we sure do have plenty of sun here to keep it running! as for the tag....no, i''m pretty darn sure that''s the only wrist shot you''re gonna get! thanks for the congrats.

sister, what would we have done?
32.gif
we brought the party, that''s for sure! i think it''s time for a round of drinks!
36.gif
cheers to being heres!
Well Belle, at the minute it seems pretty inconceivable that I will be coming that way anytime soon.... however not even Rodents of Unusual Size could keep me from visiting just as soon as I can.

In the meantime though, just remember.... Wuv - twue wuv - will fowow you fowever. So tweasure your wuv.
9.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Belle, I love your choices for your gift. I have an ecodrive and I love it. It is smaller than yours same shape though and no diamonds. It has a blue and pink MOP face. I love it. I''ve had it for 2 years now and no problems.

The watch you got for your DH is seriously cool looking. Congrats on your posts hitting the magic mark and for all of your help.

shay

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks sharon and mrs s!
gwendolyn, yeah....i knew people wouldn''t get too excited about watches, so i had to try and build up just a little interest.
37.gif

selkie, i meant to tell you before that i think your current avatar is great
emthup.gif
hehehehehe. i''ll be looking forward to the seklie too.
thanks for stopping by emptorres
sum, i''m glad to hear that you love your eco drive!
36.gif
the more i read about it, the more excited i am.
lynn, i love having you here more.
2.gif
cheers! xoxooxoxo
thanks patiently and strm!
hey isaku! i almost didn''t recognize you with that new avatar! thanks for the congrats!
mara, i know you have something in the works.....spill it!
11.gif

ellen....lmao. glad you like *my* watch
2.gif
did you ever decide which of your heirlooms you would keep?
michelle, thanks! i am really happy with my picks. it''s good to know the eco drive has a good rep!
hey :)! i''ve missed your smiling face! yeah....i think the tag is a wee bit large for me
34.gif
it wasn''t a suprise, he picked it out.
thanks so much bee*!
sparkalicious, kellyfish, uclabelle, scarleta, tacori....thanks so much for the congrats!

ds, it''s a hard decision isn''t it!? people would just laugh if they knew the range of possibilities i was going through!
40.gif
it was crazy. i am really happy with my choice though. i have been wanting a tank style watch for a long time and this was a great opportunity to finally take the plunge. this is exactly the shape/style i was imagining in my little mind, so i think it''s perfect. i was a little hesitant getting the citizen because i didn''t have any experience with them but obviously, they get good reviews and the price was very reasonable. i''ve had to change the battery several times on my ebel and i am forever having to change the date to keep it on the right day
37.gif
so, in that respect, it''s been a litte ''high maintenance''. i really like watches, i consider them functional jewelry but like you, i have a hard time with the large price discrepencies!
6.gif

i hope you find a watch you *love*. if you want to know anything about this style, let me know and i''ll give what details i can. i can even make sure i can get some better pics if you would like.
emthup.gif

thanks for the congrats and the feeling is mutual.... i am honored to be among such a great group of people!
i can''t wait to see what you are getting!

steph, minims, thanks! yes, i will always think of you when i check the time!
9.gif

h, thanks you! suprise!...i''m sweet
9.gif
9.gif

dks, thanks and glad you love it! and the kudos for creative thinking from the queen of creativeness??.....wow....i don''t know what to say!
34.gif
....thanks!
19.gif

mauwage...mauwage..... lol maisie....you''re IN! i guess i''ll just have to come there for a visit. can we make some trouble...er....fun over there?
9.gif

shay, thanks so much. the face on mine is bluey and pinkey too. i couldn''t get the colors to show up in the pics...granted, i was just snapping away in excitement as i opened the package, maybe after i get it sized and start wearing it for reals i''ll get some good pics. i''m glad to hear that yours is still going strong! this watch is starting to have a lot to live up to!
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results