shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW It Seems Another Bug Has Joined the Gang

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
The pink sapphires are lovely. What a nice rut to be stuck in! :)

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful little critter!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom - It is gorgeous! Have you thought about wearing it as a pendant on a plain silk necklace cord? I think a black cord would really make the colors pop.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful little critter!

Thank you!

@Catmom - It is gorgeous! Have you thought about wearing it as a pendant on a plain silk necklace cord? I think a black cord would really make the colors pop.

I have a silver cord. I'll see what it looks like on that. A black cord would be cool.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Argh! It’s beautiful. Truly just beautiful. I have visions of that being mounted in a hard bangle for your wrist. Wouldn’t that be fabulous???

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Argh! It’s beautiful. Truly just beautiful. I have visions of that being mounted in a hard bangle for your wrist. Wouldn’t that be fabulous???

That would be cool!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As my husband says...so, another bug has followed you home huh. LOL, Indeed. And it's another dragonfly...sigh....I must be in a rut. But it's a nice rut! It's a graduated pink sapphire and diamond bug in 18kt white gold. A pin of course but it can also be worn as a pendant which will probably never happen lol. My defense, he's very sparkly!

IMG_4542[1].jpg

IMG_4545[1].jpg
IMG_4550[1].jpg
IMG_4553[1].jpg

I really like this one. The pink wings are just gorgeous! :kiss2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For those that asked.....…...the Catmom bug family...

Bugs.jpg

:love::love::love::love::kiss2:

Thank you for this family pic!!! You have such a gorgeous and diverse collection of critters - I love how different they all are! Your latest adoption fills a niche :kiss2:

So tell us - which do you wear most often? Why?
Do you ever wear more than one at once?
How do you wear them?
:mrgreen2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love::kiss2:

Thank you for this family pic!!! You have such a gorgeous and diverse collection of critters - I love how different they all are! Your latest adoption fills a niche :kiss2:

So tell us - which do you wear most often? Why?
Do you ever wear more than one at once?
How do you wear them?
:mrgreen2:

Thanks yssie! There isn't really one I wear more often, maybe the yellow diamond one and the blue butterfly? The pink dragonfly will get a lot of wear this spring/summer. I wear a lot more pink during those times. I wear a lot of blue all year long, especially cobalt blue which I love and I wear my yellow diamonds quite often. My opal dragonfly doesn't get as much wear now that I have my art deco opal brooch. The peridot/amethyst dragonfly is more summer colors for me. I do like to wear the flower pin with my butterfly. Maybe I will see what it looks like to add the pink dragonfly in with that mix.

I like to wear them on sweaters which is really a three season thing where I live, lol. Unless it's a V neck, pendants don't really work with sweaters. I wear my pendants more during the summer.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love love love the variety you have with your insect farm! I quite like how coordinated this is!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love love love the variety you have with your insect farm! I quite like how coordinated this is!

LOL, thanks metal! At least it's not an ant farm!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For those that asked, some shots of it on a better chain...

IMG_4664[1].jpg
IMG_4671[1].jpg
IMG_4669[1].jpg

torontocatlady

Shiny_Rock
What a great collection! And your newest addition is darling indeed. My cat would go nuts for the sparkles :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Loving every bit of your collection!!:love:

cheers--Sharon

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE all of your brooches!! How many dragonflies are you at now? Let’s see a family pic please!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE all of your brooches!! How many dragonflies are you at now? Let’s see a family pic please!
Thanks kama_s!! There's a bug family pic somewhere towards the middle of this page. I'm at 4 dragonflies and a butterfly. I really need to branch out......hehehe get it? Branch out?? LOL

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks kama_s!! There's a bug family pic somewhere towards the middle of this page. I'm at 4 dragonflies and a butterfly. I really need to branch out......hehehe get it? Branch out?? LOL

I missed the second page and the additional pics! Just saw your family pic, so beautiful!!! Love your collection so much! Definitely need to branch out ;-) I see you stemmed out already too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results