shape
carat
color
clarity

It pays being an honest person!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
1st I would like to say how grateful I am for my DH, we have never been closer since he started working from home. About a month ago while he was at a "station" at the sporting clay range he happened to look down, thought he saw a little piece to tin foil, it was a diamond earring with a screw back!!! DH thought it was fake, it was covered in dirt and mud.
I cleaned it up and told him I thought it was real. DH called the lost and found and reported he found a small piece of jewelry( didn't identify what it was).....we visited my local trusty jeweler that tested / measured. It was a 77 point diamond, SI quality. The best part of the story is what we found in the store!! An elderly gentleman had busted earlier in the week and put a couple of things on consignment, a platinum diamond ring and platinum diamond bracelet. Guess what I came home with? It had been so kind since I had visited that Jewelry Store. I am over the moon, they both are sparkle bombs. BTW, IMO there is nothing in this world like an OEC!!!! My hubby has the earring in the safe if someone claims it. The stars aligned that day for me. I have enclosed pictures of the earring, my treasures and a ruby and diamond navette ring I bought online 12/31 in memory of my dear Mom. image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 16

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
1st I would like to say how grateful I am for my DH, we have never been closer since he started working from home. About a month ago while he was at a "station" at the sporting clay range he happened to look down, thought he saw a little piece to tin foil, it was a diamond earring with a screw back!!! DH thought it was fake, it was covered in dirt and mud.
I cleaned it up and told him I thought it was real. DH called the lost and found and reported he found a small piece of jewelry( didn't identify what it was).....we visited my local trusty jeweler that tested / measured. It was a 77 point diamond, SI quality. The best part of the story is what we found in the store!! An elderly gentleman had busted earlier in the week and put a couple of things on consignment, a platinum diamond ring and platinum diamond bracelet. Guess what I came home with? It had been so kind since I had visited that Jewelry Store. I am over the moon, they both are sparkle bombs. BTW, IMO there is nothing in this world like an OEC!!!! My hubby has the earring in the safe if someone claims it. The stars aligned that day for me. I have enclosed pictures of the earring, my treasures and a ruby and diamond navette ring I bought online 12/31 in memory of my dear Mom. image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock

Inside pucs image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 689
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 797

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all so beautiful! What are the stats on the OEC in the ring you bought? It looks a good size!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
They are both so beautiful! More modeling shots please, and a video if you can figure out how to put it on here!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
They are all so beautiful! What are the stats on the OEC in the ring you bought? It looks a good size!

I think around 1.5, jeweler didn’t take it out to measure. It is similar to the one I sold years ago. I just measured 7.49 x 7.42- couldn’t measure depth. It’s a case of don’t care how big or small, sparkles even in low light. So happy with it.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pieces!! I'd love to see more pictures of the bracelet and the ruby navette as well!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Your latest finds are just stunning! All your pieces are! Would love to see hand shots though- thanks!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous sparkles! I love it when Fate gets involved!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Your latest finds are just stunning! All your pieces are! Would love to see hand shots though- thanks!

I will after a visit to the nail salon. I’m ashamed to show my nails.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you
I truly believe that’s what happened.

Hard to believe otherwise! I'm a big believer in Fate & Karma. Sometimes things are too spooky not to have had a helping hand.

Enjoy your pretties!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
@Luvallgems What gorgeous pieces!! The ruby navette looks stunning, and the bracelet and ring are both exceptional! What finds!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
The elderly gentleman VISITED

No, no, I like busted. I imagined him blowing on in there. I didn't know why, but I wanted to find out!
What a treasure trove of beautiful pieces in one fell swoop!

collier

Shiny_Rock
Stunning pieces, I particularly love the bracelet! Enjoy

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
I love that mounting with the larger stones. That’s not something you see very often in a halo.

Thank you very much! It just took my breath away when I tried it on, hard to capture how lively it is. They just don’t make them like that anymore.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results