shape
carat
color
clarity

It is not just a dream anymore!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
SparkleD, what a beautiful stone! It''s a dazzler!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY WORD, that ring is perfectly amazing! I''m SO jealous! :) Who on EARTH would notice a crooked pinky finger with THAT RING in the same room!?!? I LOVE it! I see no warmth in the pics, it''s beautiful!!!! I got used to my 1.59 ct. J color, you''ll surely get used to anything you''re noticing about your I color. I would do anything for a 3 ct AGS0 I SI2 that gorgeous!!!!!! Congrats!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
The hand pics sealed it for me.

I must, in this lifetime, have a 3 ct. ACA. I simply must!
30.gif

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
WOW! WOW! WOW! CONGRATS! What an upgrade! That 3 ct looks absolutely HUGE on your size 4 finger. What a great hubby! I am still waiting patiently for my upgrade. I only want something less than 2 carats though, but that''s just me. I tried on a 2 carat and I found it too big for me and we have the same finger size. I guess, to each her own, huh? What size was your old e-ring?

SparkleD

Rough_Rock
Hi Rocks&Purses!

My old ring was a 1.4 carat. It was a really nice size especially on a size 4 ring. I would highly recommend something in that range because it is still "showy" but still very discrete.

By the way, your name sounds like my two favorite things. Sounds like we have quite a few things in common!
36.gif

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My Gawwwwwwd!
23.gif

Your upgrade is insanely gorgeous! Yowsers!

I think you definitely need to start a setting thread- I think that a 3ct. stone is begging for some claw prongs!

In the rough

Shiny_Rock
What a rock! That''s very nice...congrats...

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
He-he..yes, SparkleD, I have a weakness for rocks and purses, oh and, shoes. he-he. Wow! You more than doubled the size of your original e-ring. Now, that''s an upgrade. I tried on a 1.6 I think, and that''s enough bling for me without causing too much attention. But, if a girl wants to wear more bling and can carry it off....more power to you! I can just drool over yours and others who have 2,3, 4, or 5 ct
emsmilep.gif
. Enjoy your new rock.

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Holy omg..i have no words for! Sparkle, that is one absolutely positively STUNNING RING!!!! How THAT seriously is how you do an upgrade!!! WOWIE

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! My diamond wants to grow up and be as big as your diamond one day down the road! Every time I see it I am just stunned! It''s beautiful!!!

SparkleD

Rough_Rock
Hi Harleigh! Congrats on the engagement!

Your ring is super gorgeous and it is huge on top of it! I had to go through 2 upgrades to even pass the carat mark!
31.gif

Well congratulations on the engagement and your fantabulous ring!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 10:31:10 PM
Author: SparkleD
Hi Harleigh! Congrats on the engagement!

Your ring is super gorgeous and it is huge on top of it! I had to go through 2 upgrades to even pass the carat mark!
31.gif

Well congratulations on the engagement and your fantabulous ring!
Thanks, Sparkle! You''re so funny! I''ve put up with my guy for 15 years, so he figured I was due...and he doesn''t believe in upgrading!?!, so I figured I''d best get the biggest rock I could find if he was willing! (And we got this stone for less than what we would''ve paid for a 1 c of the same quality, so we figured, why not?)

Truly, though, I know I am blessed, with both my man and my rings...it was definitely meant to be...this diamond was the first, last and only stone I looked at, actually! It definitely took the pain of looking around at a bazillion places out of it for my FI, so he totally appreciated that!
21.gif

Now I''ll just have to work on a RHR later on! Hee hee!

Thanks for your kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results