shape
carat
color
clarity

It happened!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! What a beautiful ring and so unique!
emsmile.gif
I love asschers....

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It is fabulous!
1.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, Lizzie. It''s all very excited and overwhelming!
9.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Your ring left me practically speechless.

shay

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Saweeet!

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It''s beautiful.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!

The ring is gorgeous!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! Congrats!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! I hope you did well on your exam too.
1.gif

jbrookie82

Rough_Rock
Wow, your ring is beautiful. Congratulations!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Love the halo and the design of the setting...it''s easy to be distracted by such a pretty sparkly!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and so sparkly, more pics please!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
That is absolutely gorgeous! More pics!!!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again everyone for your sweet words!
9.gif
I''m hoping to take some better pics when I''m home for Christmas... Dad''s got a fancy camera!

So as of yesterday I''m finished with finals and with the first semester of law school! Yay!!!
36.gif
Which means I can post more details about the engagement! So here goes:

Basically, I knew it was going to happen soon, but didn''t think it would be until Christmas or New Year''s. BUT on Saturday, which was my birthday, BF made me breakfast, and over breakfast we/I started to say something about the ring. I knew BF had ordered it earlier that week, but didn''t think it was going to get here for "10 business days" which was what BF said the people at Signed Pieces said.

So BF made a bet with me about whether or not he had it. Being a silly person, I bet that he didn''t, because it was too soon! And then he told me I lost the bet and that he had it! And over the next few hours, periodically he would just say "It''s reeeeeeeally pretty" and "It''s reeeeeeeally sparkly." And then he told me that I needed to leave the house... but I was studying for finals (and I still didn''t think he was going to ask me that day for some reason- I thought he was planning on hiding it in my house somewhere and making me find it later), so I was like, "I can''t really just leave" since all my many study materials were at my house. So he told me to just stay upstairs for awhile, which I did. And then he came and got me and told me that I had to keep my eyes closed. He made me sit at the dining table, and when I opened my eyes there was a black scrapbook in front of me. So I opened it, and on the first page was a picture of a restaurant sign that was a close up of the word "Baby," and on the second page, was a picture of another business sign that said "Will", and the next "You", and the next "Marry" and finally, on the last page was a picture of my BF on one knee with the ring, right next to the dining table. So of course when I look up, my BF looks exactly like the picture. And he''s holding the ring. And of course by this time I''m crying, which I didn''t think I would do since I knew it was coming, but that didn''t make any kind of a difference. So of course I said YES! And he put the ring on my finger, and it was/is SO SPARKLY... but I couldn''t really see it b/c I was crying! I could just see that it was sparkly and beautiful! And then we went to dinner to celebrate... it was an excellent birthday!!!!

So that''s the story!
3.gif

LC

Amd

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is just beautiful. I am new to the forum, but I have read postings from most of you over the past few months, so even though I am not part of the "group" I would like to say a big hello and add to everyones admiration of your beautiful ring. CONGRATS - its truely beautiful.
I am from Ireland. I got engaged myself just yesterday. Congrats to you again !!
26.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a HEAVENLY ring Lizzie, many congratulations, I bet you are over the moon!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Welcome also Amd, good to have you here and congrats to you too!
35.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring!
2.gif

Congratulations!
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful ring! Congrats on the engagement!

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Lizzie- WOW! What a beautiful ring- stunning!
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats!

chunchgirl

Rough_Rock
Lizze - Your ring is beauuuuuutiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrautulations on the sparkler, it''s so pretty.

Best of luck to you! Enjoy that ring
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results