shape
carat
color
clarity

It’s here! 6.07 leggy Emerald in 18kt gold with some friends!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gracious/elegant proportion and setting height with the side stones. I love it. Enjoy!

Neptune, thank you! You have quite the emerald stone as well! I love when you share your thoughtfully designed pieces for us to drool over!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!! It looks lovely on you!
Thank you MamaBear!

Stunning! Love the bands as well. Your daughters will have some lovely pieces. Wear in good health and joy!

ETA: I sympathize with the short fingers. Sigh
I see the amazing stacks in here and get so excited to try the look only to find out my fingers look like tiny bratwursts with a notebook spiral wrapped around it. I’m glad I’m not alone!! ;)2

Wow, Wow, Wow, absolutely stunning
Thank you so much!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love everything about it! Gorgeous!!!:kiss2:
Thank you, DiamondSeeker!

HI:

Stunning! And lovely hands also!

cheers--Sharon
Hi Canuck-gal! I always cringe when I see my hands but am reminded of a recent post where we should just unapologetically post the rings!! :kiss2:

Wow, absolutely gorgeous! I hear you about having short fingers. It's no fun in the stacking department.
Thank you! I keep collecting bands thinking maybe my fingers will get a growth spurt. Ha!!

Just amazing! I hope this beauty gets worn everyday and everywhere!
Thank you Assherhalo_lover! I have yet to get this baby into Home Depot where the lighting is top notch! :cool2:

The entire set is just absolutely divine, @KiloSierra !!
Thank you, maita13!!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think that is a beautiful emerald cut diamond!!! Wow! It looks perfect in that setting and the bands are the cherry on top. Well done - enjoy!!
Thanks MissGotRocks! I always love seeing your rings - I’m in good 3-stone company here! There are quite a few 3-stones in here for sure!!

Holy mother of bling! What a stunning ring and the bands only enhance it! Many congrats! Wear Bert in good health and happiness!
Thank you sweet yennyfire!

Omg I saw this on DK’s instagram and just about died! I was hoping it belonged to a pricescoper. It’s absolutely breathtaking! Enjoy!
I kept waiting and waiting to see a sneak peek post! It’s always fun to see pieces that are showcased there ending up to be owned by members here! :kiss2:

My jaw dropped! What a gorgeous stone and setting! Love the knife edge and multigrain on it too. It pears so well with your EW band. Congratulations!! May you wear in good health!
Thank you so much!! The EW band was such a perfect find!

Wow…it’s so beautiful and I love the bands too.
Thanks! I haven’t mixed many metals yet so this set has me looking at my bands in a new light!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous diamond, setting and set! I especially love the brushed gold band <3
Thanks Lulu_ma! This is my first brushed gold set and I just love that finish so much!! Paired with the mil grain - chef’s kiss!!

Absolutely stunning and the bands are beautiful too!
Thank you kathley! They make a perfect set!

Beautiful! Love the yellow gold and the satin finish!
I may have jumped to the warm buttery gold side of the coin! I love how rich the color is compared to my platinum pieces!

Yes Ma'am, I love the proportions on your new ring. Very elegant!
Thank you MMtwo! :kiss2:

Wowzers! Super elegant new ring, and what a lovely grouping the whole set makes. Enjoy every sparkly minute of wearing these!
Thank you so much!!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Absolutely bold and beautiful! Stunning!
Thank you Slickk!

Just perfect -- and I love the Cadillacs! Can we get a close up of the crest/engraving ...?
I’ll attach a photo shortly, my iPhone can’t decide which camera to use and is having a hard time focusing on the details. I’ll do my best!

Gosh this is stunning! Leggy emeralds are beautifully elegant. Just wondering how her personality changes in different lighting?
Hi Pomelo! I’ve only been able to test drive her a bit in direct sun lighting and around our house in window brightness. There’s a bit of a side tilt window which doesn’t bother me as much now that she’s set, but I am totally enamored with the long bold flashes and shaded sunlight so far!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY MOLY that emerald cut — climb to glory indeed!!! Loving this and that you incorporated the 10th Mountain crest— it came out fantastic and that is such a unique and special touch!!

Enjoy!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on DK’s page the other morning & I almost spat out my coffee!

It is absolutely beautiful in every way & the bands just add that little extra amount of warm loveliness.

It;s completely knock out :kiss2:

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
HOLY MOLY that emerald cut — climb to glory indeed!!! Loving this and that you incorporated the 10th Mountain crest— it came out fantastic and that is such a unique and special touch!!

Enjoy!!!
To the Top!! =)2 He’s actually a Golden Dragon but that was much more challenging to fit into the base of a ring. I mean, we would be looking at 20cts…. Right?? …. Haha! Joking aside this is probably the largest I can go on my hands. My ears may be another story!!

Stunning!
Thank you ocn!!

I saw this on DK’s page the other morning & I almost spat out my coffee!

It is absolutely beautiful in every way & the bands just add that little extra amount of warm loveliness.

It;s completely knock out :kiss2:
That’s for the sweet words, I totally agree! I find myself reaching for simple matching band if anything. :kiss2:

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
That EC is to die for - I love the "leggy" look :)

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, love the whole set…beautiful center stone, huge fan of the sides…and 2 tone! You must be thrilled!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
To the Top!! =)2 He’s actually a Golden Dragon but that was much more challenging to fit into the base of a ring. I mean, we would be looking at 20cts…. Right?? …. Haha! Joking aside this is probably the largest I can go on my hands. My ears may be another story!!

Haha—-sounds like your next project needs to be a studs project, which we would all totally be here for!!! ….Which reminds me of a poster who had 5 ctw square EC studs that were to die for, much like your ring!!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
This project was altered at least 400 times during the design process! From the stone (proportions, warmth, even shape) to the ring design (solitaire, halo, bezel, sidestones) but I can confidently say this ring is one to rule them all and will be another lovely heirloom piece for our daughters.

I knew I wanted a stone that had longer proportions since my fingers are short. This stone comes in at just over 1.5. with a depth of 68%. We had initially wanted a simple solitaire so I could stack bands to jazz it up a bit, but alas, my short fingers can only comfortably handle 3 rings max. We landed on a set of Cadillac side stones of about .70 tcw and gave the green light to David to move forward on the designs.

I knew I wanted 18kt satin finished gold with milgrainins and platinum prongs. I wanted the sidestones to float on the side without any prong struts. I love a good knife edge with milgrain down the center, so we stuck with that theme. Since this was made with the intention to mark a milestone and be a piece our daughters can enjoy, we wanted to add the 10th Mountain Crest at the base of the head as a nod to my husbands military career. And no ring can be complete without a matching band, so we had David make a matching plain band.

I was lucky enough to snag two amazing preloved pieces that couldn’t have been planned more perfectly and complete this ring stack like peanut butter does to jelly.

I snapped a few hasty photos before the rush of the weekend. Graduation season is upon us and we are out the dooor soon. (Thankfully it will be a few more years till we host our own graduate!)

Quick specs:
6.07ct
G, VS1 (two small pin points)
Depth 68%
Table 63%
18kt YG/Plat ring size 6.25

Thanks to those who gave feedback during the design process! I’m so thankful to be able to share this piece here! Our circle doesn’t have many who are interested in jewelry, let alone diamonds, so this is a wonderful place to celebrate a project that means a lot to me!

IMG_4183.jpeg IMG_4167.jpeg IMG_4178.jpeg IMG_4116.jpeg IMG_4066.jpeg IMG_4054.jpeg

Oh. My. Goodness.

This is exquisite. I love the double prongs! And the shape (and size!) of the stone are just perfect.

Congrats!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That EC is to die for - I love the "leggy" look :)
Thank you! I’m fairly short, so I can live a little by having a long tall stone! :lol:

Gorgeous, love the whole set…beautiful center stone, huge fan of the sides…and 2 tone! You must be thrilled!
Thank you Cerulean! This is my first two-toned project but won’t be my last!

Haha—-sounds like your next project needs to be a studs project, which we would all totally be here for!!! ….Which reminds me of a poster who had 5 ctw square EC studs that were to die for, much like your ring!!
Yesss! Square emerald studs??? Oooh La La! I have been wishing for an upgraded tennis bracelet but feel that project may be further on the bling horizon this year.

Oh. My. Goodness.

This is exquisite. I love the double prongs! And the shape (and size!) of the stone are just perfect.

Congrats!
Thank you, Tonks!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! This is soooo beautiful!
Enjoy :)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect in every way! :kiss2: Congratulations!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Holy cow! True emerald perfection. The stone.. the setting.. the bands.
AMAZING! :love:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
OH MY WORD! It is stunning! I love everything about this rin,Wear it in good health!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is serious stunning! I love the brilliance from the emerald cut and the milgrain going down the knife edge shank is the perfect touch. Congrats on such a gorgeous ring. :kiss2:

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you MamaBear!

I see the amazing stacks in here and get so excited to try the look only to find out my fingers look like tiny bratwursts with a notebook spiral wrapped around it. I’m glad I’m not alone!! ;)2

Thank you so much!

OK, I literally spit out my tea when I read this! I'm with you on the brat fingers! More than two bands on my fingers isn't complimentary for sure.

Your new ring is emerald perfection! The details are thoughtful and amazing! Congratulations!

flypanam

Rough_Rock
This is so nice. It looks like exactly what I envision upgrading my girlfriend/soon to be fiancee's 3.69ct emerald cut solitaire to in a few years hah. Absolutely stunning.

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful, congrats on your stunning ring!!!

ruffrock

Rough_Rock
1000 Views and only 56 responses. :roll: I keep coming back to your post as the ring is absolutely TDF @KiloSierra. Congratulations on acquiring a beautiful stone, and the flawless execution of the setting. :appl:

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Perfect in every way! :kiss2: Congratulations!!
Thank you so much Madam!!

Very Exquisite piece!! Looks lovely on you!!!
Thank you ZestfullyBling! Your 5-stone ring project is stunning!!

:love: Holy cow! True emerald perfection. The stone.. the setting.. the bands.
AMAZING! :love:
Thank you RRM!! The bands take this ring over the top *just enough* that I can still rock some leggings and a hoodie if needed! Ha!

OH MY WORD! It is stunning! I love everything about this rin,Wear it in good health!
Thank you so much!

This ring is serious stunning! I love the brilliance from the emerald cut and the milgrain going down the knife edge shank is the perfect touch. Congrats on such a gorgeous ring. :kiss2:
I just love a good knife edge with pretty details! Thank you, Elle!!

OK, I literally spit out my tea when I read this! I'm with you on the brat fingers! More than two bands on my fingers isn't complimentary for sure.

Your new ring is emerald perfection! The details are thoughtful and amazing! Congratulations!
Brat fingers… lol! Because we only wear 2-3 rings stacked, our combos can be endless right?? Ha!

This is so nice. It looks like exactly what I envision upgrading my girlfriend/soon to be fiancee's 3.69ct emerald cut solitaire to in a few years hah. Absolutely stunning.
How exciting!! Congrats on your upcoming engagement!!

So beautiful, congrats on your stunning ring!!!
Thank you Star gazer!

1000 Views and only 56 responses. :roll: I keep coming back to your post as the ring is absolutely TDF @KiloSierra. Congratulations on acquiring a beautiful stone, and the flawless execution of the setting. :appl:
Thank you ruffrock!! Our vision was perfectly executed, I couldn’t be happier!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH.MY.GOD.I.LOVE.IT.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results