shape
carat
color
clarity

It’s here! 6.07 leggy Emerald in 18kt gold with some friends!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This project was altered at least 400 times during the design process! From the stone (proportions, warmth, even shape) to the ring design (solitaire, halo, bezel, sidestones) but I can confidently say this ring is one to rule them all and will be another lovely heirloom piece for our daughters.

I knew I wanted a stone that had longer proportions since my fingers are short. This stone comes in at just over 1.5. with a depth of 68%. We had initially wanted a simple solitaire so I could stack bands to jazz it up a bit, but alas, my short fingers can only comfortably handle 3 rings max. We landed on a set of Cadillac side stones of about .70 tcw and gave the green light to David to move forward on the designs.

I knew I wanted 18kt satin finished gold with milgrainins and platinum prongs. I wanted the sidestones to float on the side without any prong struts. I love a good knife edge with milgrain down the center, so we stuck with that theme. Since this was made with the intention to mark a milestone and be a piece our daughters can enjoy, we wanted to add the 10th Mountain Crest at the base of the head as a nod to my husbands military career. And no ring can be complete without a matching band, so we had David make a matching plain band.

I was lucky enough to snag two amazing preloved pieces that couldn’t have been planned more perfectly and complete this ring stack like peanut butter does to jelly.

I snapped a few hasty photos before the rush of the weekend. Graduation season is upon us and we are out the dooor soon. (Thankfully it will be a few more years till we host our own graduate!)

Quick specs:
6.07ct
G, VS1 (two small pin points)
Depth 68%
Table 63%
18kt YG/Plat ring size 6.25

Thanks to those who gave feedback during the design process! I’m so thankful to be able to share this piece here! Our circle doesn’t have many who are interested in jewelry, let alone diamonds, so this is a wonderful place to celebrate a project that means a lot to me!

IMG_4183.jpeg IMG_4167.jpeg IMG_4178.jpeg IMG_4116.jpeg IMG_4066.jpeg IMG_4054.jpeg

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I’ve named this amazing piece “Bert” because of it’s long proportions with smaller sidestones that some had mentioned looked like ears, all in yellow gold. ;)2

The bands from left to right:

Matching 18kt YG knife edge DK band
18kt YG Helena band (which mirrors the Sabre design perfectly!)
18kt/Plat DK carre eternity

IMG_4089.jpeg IMG_4113.jpeg IMG_4133.jpeg

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Just wow! Gorgeous! Congratulations and wear them in good health.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's about as perfect as it gets. Congratulations - she's GORGEOUS.

And lovely bands, too! Stunning, stunning, STUNNING!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That's about as perfect as it gets. Congratulations - she's GORGEOUS.

And lovely bands, too! Stunning, stunning, STUNNING!

Thank you! You have an amazing collection of beautiful DK pieces!!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Gracious/elegant proportion and setting height with the side stones. I love it. Enjoy!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!! It looks lovely on you!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Love the bands as well. Your daughters will have some lovely pieces. Wear in good health and joy!

ETA: I sympathize with the short fingers. Sigh

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Wow, Wow, absolutely stunning

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning! And lovely hands also!

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, absolutely gorgeous! I here you about having short fingers. It's no fun in the stacking department.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just amazing! I hope this beauty gets worn everyday and everywhere!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that is a beautiful emerald cut diamond!!! Wow! It looks perfect in that setting and the bands are the cherry on top. Well done - enjoy!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Holy mother of bling! What a stunning ring and the bands only enhance it! Many congrats! Wear Bert in good health and happiness!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
This project was altered at least 400 times during the design process! From the stone (proportions, warmth, even shape) to the ring design (solitaire, halo, bezel, sidestones) but I can confidently say this ring is one to rule them all and will be another lovely heirloom piece for our daughters.

I knew I wanted a stone that had longer proportions since my fingers are short. This stone comes in at just over 1.5. with a depth of 68%. We had initially wanted a simple solitaire so I could stack bands to jazz it up a bit, but alas, my short fingers can only comfortably handle 3 rings max. We landed on a set of Cadillac side stones of about .70 tcw and gave the green light to David to move forward on the designs.

I knew I wanted 18kt satin finished gold with milgrainins and platinum prongs. I wanted the sidestones to float on the side without any prong struts. I love a good knife edge with milgrain down the center, so we stuck with that theme. Since this was made with the intention to mark a milestone and be a piece our daughters can enjoy, we wanted to add the 10th Mountain Crest at the base of the head as a nod to my husbands military career. And no ring can be complete without a matching band, so we had David make a matching plain band.

I was lucky enough to snag two amazing preloved pieces that couldn’t have been planned more perfectly and complete this ring stack like peanut butter does to jelly.

I snapped a few hasty photos before the rush of the weekend. Graduation season is upon us and we are out the dooor soon. (Thankfully it will be a few more years till we host our own graduate!)

Quick specs:
6.07ct
Depth 68%
Table 63%

Thanks to those who gave feedback during the design process! I’m so thankful to be able to share this piece here! Our circle doesn’t have many who are interested in jewelry, let alone diamonds, so this is a wonderful place to celebrate a project that means a lot to me!

IMG_4183.jpeg IMG_4167.jpeg IMG_4178.jpeg IMG_4116.jpeg IMG_4066.jpeg IMG_4054.jpeg

Omg I saw this on DK’s instagram and just about died! I was hoping it belonged to a pricescoper. It’s absolutely breathtaking! Enjoy!

P

Petalouda

My jaw dropped! What a gorgeous stone and setting! Love the knife edge and multigrain on it too. It pears so well with your EW band. Congratulations!! May you wear in good health!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow…it’s so beautiful and I love the bands too.

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, thank you for all for the kind words!! I second guessed myself through this whole process and now that they are here I am so over-the-moon about this set!

We are heading to a few more grad parties but I will make time to reply later tonight! :kiss2:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous diamond, setting and set! I especially love the brushed gold band <3

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning and the bands are beautiful too!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Love the yellow gold and the satin finish!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Yes Ma'am, I love the proportions on your new ring. Very elegant!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Wowzers! Super elegant new ring, and what a lovely grouping the whole set makes. Enjoy every sparkly minute of wearing these!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely bold and beautiful! Stunning!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
we wanted to add the 10th Mountain Crest at the base of the head as a nod to my husbands military career.

Just perfect -- and I love the Cadillacs! Can we get a close up of the crest/engraving ...?

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock

Quick specs:
6.07ct
Depth 68%
Table 63%

Gosh this is stunning! Leggy emeralds are beautifully elegant. Just wondering how her personality changes in different lighting?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results