shape
carat
color
clarity

ISO of ring boxes a la The Mrs Box...

DreamingOfDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
But would like to buy a "set" of ring boxes (if that makes sense) any idea on how I would go about that? I know The Mrs Box has a sale right before the holidays but does anyone know of other ring box companies that sell ring boxes in "sets?" Thanks everyone.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooooo here’s my 2c.
I’ve bought velvet boxes from four other vendors besides The Mrs Box. Mrs Box is super pricey but if that style is what you want… Rock hard walls, crisp corners, neat velvet seams, good lid fit - all the other vendors I’ve tried compromise on one or more.
But buy the Classic size, not the Petite. The Petites are from an older manufacturer and aren’t as nicely finished as the Classic. This directly from the company, and definitely mirrors my personal experience.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw some the other day from someone in the Ukraine. I will try to find it again.

DreamingOfDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Sooooo here’s my 2c.
I’ve bought velvet boxes from four other vendors besides The Mrs Box. Mrs Box is super pricey but if that style is what you want… Rock hard walls, crisp corners, neat velvet seams, good lid fit - all the other vendors I’ve tried compromise on one or more.
But buy the Classic size, not the Petite. The Petites are from an older manufacturer and aren’t as nicely finished as the Classic. This directly from the company, and definitely mirrors my personal experience.

Very good to know, thank you.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn't find the ukranian one but here are a couple

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results