clarity

Is Victor's website down?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't get on his website. Thanks.

dazzlerazzle

Shiny_Rock
I can pull it up, and everything's functional.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hum. It doesn't work for me. Maybe its not compatible with Mac. Thanks for checking.

Victor Canera

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi WhiteWave,

We definitely support Mac and all other operating systems.
We've dropped support for older web browsers for the site in order to support the highest security standards and for PCI compliance. Could it be that you're using an older browser? If not, would you please let me know your browser version so that we can have our Devs take a look?

My Best

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm using Safari with IOS 10.1

As a side note, my bank had trouble with the 10.1 update related to their internet banking. Thank you for responding.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I google "Victor Canera" it pulls up your link as the first option. When I click on your link, the progress bar goes half way, stops and i stay on the google results page. This is similar to what happened with my internet banking. It doesn't advance to the next screen.

Victor Canera

Shiny_Rock
Trade
We've just tried iOS 10.1 with Safari ourselves and things seem to be working.
I don't want to use the forums for troubleshooting technical issues but WhiteWave would you mind contacting us through FaceBook so that we can get to the bottom of this?
I'll have my dev take a look and see what the problem could be.

Thanks for everything

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
It works fine for me on iOS10.1. I would suggest a problem with your network or DNS resolution rather than the site itself especially if other sites have problems too.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kb1gra|1477655689|4091477 said:
It works fine for me on iOS10.1. I would suggest a problem with your network or DNS resolution rather than the site itself especially if other sites have problems too.

The online banking issue was an incompatibility issue with their website and IOS 10. They had to create a "patch" for it to work-- had nothing to do with me.

I still cant get on VIctor's website from my ipad. I can get on it from my iphone, which is still running the old IOS (9 I think). Nevertheless, I messaged him on Facebook as requested.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results