shape
carat
color
clarity

Is turning ashes into diamonds technically feasible and legitimate?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t think it’s apples and oranges at all. It’s similar in the sense that more tact and less creepy marketing should surround people in grief as they are ripe for being taken advantage of

It has nothing to do with using homemade videos - it’s the overall tone of the “advertisement “ which is what it is

We are going to have to agree to disagree, I think this video is disturbing. You don’t , no sweat

Yeah I guess.
The text that stands out to me is "I do it to honor their loved ones."

I believe that is sincere. I think the visuals of her clients are also sincere. It's her choice of music and 'expressive dance' which are at odds with what (many) people would normally expect for a video about honoring the dead.

Try watching it with the sound off. For me, it became more touching.

yeah where I think it fails is it is shoehorning the sentiment into a tiktok meme. That song is used in many tiktok videos and is a fad meant to portray a specific theme.
They would have maybe been smarter to use a different fad but I see think the intent was sincere.

John Pollard

Shiny_Rock
Staff member
Premium
yeah where I think it fails is it is shoehorning the sentiment into a tiktok meme. That song is used in many tiktok videos and is a fad meant to portray a specific theme.
They would have maybe been smarter to use a different fad but I see think the intent was sincere.

I don't grock TikTok very well (#genX) but the creative tools sound like iMovie - where basic users are at the mercy of one of their "fair-use" music beds.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, I guess it seems disrespectful to some of us. Interesting that we see the same thing and have such different perspectives.

i an definatly seeing something completly different to the rest of you

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Can we delve a little deeper folks?
for exapmple on the companies webiste there are videos of their process.
i have never seen any HPHT press like the one shown?
I know for sure this is not a diamond
1631752215186.png

1631752355031.png

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I’m sorry maybe I don’t understand this is gross why? Is this company fraudulent? You find the video inappropriate? I’m not sure what’s making people react like this.
Looks like a woman proud to provide a service that brings happy tears to people who lost loved ones?
but again I guess I’m not sure what I’m missing

I clicked the link & I too was uncertain if I saw the same video as everyone else. I actually found it to be quite touching touching so my reaction was a bit extreme when compared to what others felt. It truly didn't feel disrespectful or prying in any way. I felt joy and pride from it, in that she is so happy to be able to touch the lives of those who use their services.

It's super interesting how differently we all see things!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I clicked the link & I too was uncertain if I saw the same video as everyone else. I actually found it to be quite touching touching so my reaction was a bit extreme when compared to what others felt. It truly didn't feel disrespectful or prying in any way. I felt joy and pride from it, in that she is so happy to be able to touch the lives of those who use their services.

It's super interesting how differently we all see things!

Of course my typo is super weird. Lol

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can we delve a little deeper folks?
for exapmple on the companies webiste there are videos of their process.
i have never seen any HPHT press like the one shown?
I know for sure this is not a diamond
1631752215186.png

1631752355031.png

if you have an issue with the claims the company is making thats totally legitimate. You’re far more informed on the topic.
This is why I asked *why* people were so offended by this tiktok. If the message was seen as offensive or if the company was somehow fraudulent.
If you would like to elaborate here on what appears to be suspicion on your part- please do.
But if we’re just upset about the video- I think there’s a disconnect that may be generational.

(Quoting got all fü€Ked so I apologize for that.)

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
if you have an issue with the claims the company is making thats totally legitimate. You’re far more informed on the topic.
This is why I asked *why* people were so offended by this tiktok. If the message was seen as offensive or if the company was somehow fraudulent.
If you would like to elaborate here on what appears to be suspicion on your part- please do.
But if we’re just upset about the video- I think there’s a disconnect that may be generational.

(Quoting got all fü€Ked so I apologize for that.)
I was one of those who thought the video was offensive.
I am also one of those who caught out Lifegem for faking their story on their website.
On the video of this company they are making a diamond in some sort of small press. Does not look like any HPHT technology.
I smell a rat.

VIVI2001

Rough_Rock
Hello - I am doing a bit of research on this topic. I noticed there is actually quite a huge price differences between Algordanza and other companies such as Everdear. There are also many articles, such as ones from the globalclaimsassociates.com that literally calls out the whole cremation diamond business as scam as there are no carbon left after the cremation process to extract from.
There are also various claims in terms of the final colour of the diamond being the most natural. Most companies stated yellow/ amber is the most natural colour, but Algordanza claimed it is more of a bluish tone?
Did any of you end up visiting the lab at Algordanza that can varify what they are doing is legit?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hello - I am doing a bit of research on this topic. I noticed there is actually quite a huge price differences between Algordanza and other companies such as Everdear. There are also many articles, such as ones from the globalclaimsassociates.com that literally calls out the whole cremation diamond business as scam as there are no carbon left after the cremation process to extract from.
There are also various claims in terms of the final colour of the diamond being the most natural. Most companies stated yellow/ amber is the most natural colour, but Algordanza claimed it is more of a bluish tone?
Did any of you end up visiting the lab at Algordanza that can varify what they are doing is legit?

Algordanza from my research and connections is the only company I trust.
It's a minefield of deciet

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought the video was nice with the reactions of people seeing there “diamonds” after. I didn’t find it distasteful at all?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results