shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this Tiffany Gold Infinity Ring Real?

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Rhea|1404343554|3705548 said:
NonieMarie|1404248975|3704727 said:
I hope his wife/girlfriend knew her ring was being used to settle a debt.

I didn't see where the OP ever posted their intentions with this ring, if they were keeping it or giving it to a wife or girlfriend. I couldn't even see a mention of the OP having a wife or girlfriend.

I'm also not sure why it'd matter anyhow. The two people involved reached an agreement that worked for them by bartering goods for services. We all do it, perhaps not to blatantly as on this occasion in modern times. I don't see the difference in the OP taking the $200 he was owed and immediately heading out to buy a gold ring. Bartering has been around for a long time and it worked for them!

I was just curious. It was a woman's ring and wouldn't you want to know if your boyfriend/husband used a piece of your jewelry to settle a debt. I am familiar with bartering and there was no need for the exclamation point.
Cute%20flowers.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I use exclamation points a lot. I quite like them! I'm a very excitable and noisy person.

I think I mis-read your original post. I thought you were saying that the OP's possible woman friend may want to know that the ring now on her finger was exchanged for services. Assuming this woman exists. But reading your latest post I think you're saying that the payer of the debt should have told his girlfriend (assuming that's where the ring is from) that he paid for services using the gold ring. I agree with you on that point! The payer of the debt could be a woman though. I know my sister values her motorcycle more than the diamond earrings I gave her. Being cash poor I could see her bartering her jewellery to get it fixed!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Rhea|1404386976|3705886 said:
I use exclamation points a lot. I quite like them! I'm a very excitable and noisy person.

I think I mis-read your original post. I thought you were saying that the OP's possible woman friend may want to know that the ring now on her finger was exchanged for services. Assuming this woman exists. But reading your latest post I think you're saying that the payer of the debt should have told his girlfriend (assuming that's where the ring is from) that he paid for services using the gold ring. I agree with you on that point! The payer of the debt could be a woman though. I know my sister values her motorcycle more than the diamond earrings I gave her. Being cash poor I could see her bartering her jewellery to get it fixed!

If the OP has a wife or girlfriend, she is one lucky lady.
cheerleader1.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the comment refers to the original owner... Did his wife/gf know he used their ring to cover his debt?

65panhead

Rough_Rock
Trade
A little about me I'm a motorcycle mechanic ( I fix/maintain Ducati) and I don't know jack squat about jewelry.

Long story short a client couldn't afford the remaining cost of my labor so he suggested he would give me a gold ring to make up for the balance. I've never done this before but I'm a nice guy and I like to help people out. Well now I'm a bit worried what he gave me is a fake. Like I said, I don't know anything about jewelry.

I would appreciate the help.

The engraving inside does have a copyright "C" followed by T&Co. AU750

Also posted the bag that he also have me.

_19089.jpg

_19090.jpg

_19093.jpg

_19094.jpg

65panhead

Rough_Rock
Trade
A little about me I'm a motorcycle mechanic ( I fix/maintain Ducati) and I don't know jack squat about jewelry.

Long story short a client couldn't afford the remaining cost of my labor so he suggested he would give me a gold ring to make up for the balance. I've never done this before but I'm a nice guy and I like to help people out. Well now I'm a bit worried what he gave me is a fake. Like I said, I don't know anything about jewelry.

I would appreciate the help.

The engraving inside does have a copyright "C" followed by T&Co. AU750

Also posted the bag that he also have me.

_19089.jpg

_19090.jpg

_19093.jpg

_19094.jpg

65panhead

Rough_Rock
Trade
From one Harley enthusiast to another good motorcycle lover, let me just say, all you have to do is take the ring to ANY jeweler and ask them to check it for gold content. They will do it for free and tell you what you have. And most will tell you what the initials inside the band are, as well. No money spent, no sweat. You don't have to go to any great lengths. Don't worry about the bags and pouches and stuff. That sh*t doesn't matter. What you're interested in right now, I assume, is the ring, not that other stuff. Just go to your closest jeweler. Simple as that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results