shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this Tiffany Gold Infinity Ring Real?

Discussion in 'Jewelry Pieces' started by Justin123560, Jun 11, 2014.

1. NonieMarie
    Brilliant_Rock

by NonieMarie » Jul 2, 2014
    I was just curious. It was a woman's ring and wouldn't you want to know if your boyfriend/husband used a piece of your jewelry to settle a debt. I am familiar with bartering and there was no need for the exclamation point.
    [​IMG]

2. Rhea
    Ideal_Rock

by Rhea » Jul 3, 2014
    I use exclamation points a lot. I quite like them! I'm a very excitable and noisy person.

I think I mis-read your original post. I thought you were saying that the OP's possible woman friend may want to know that the ring now on her finger was exchanged for services. Assuming this woman exists. But reading your latest post I think you're saying that the payer of the debt should have told his girlfriend (assuming that's where the ring is from) that he paid for services using the gold ring. I agree with you on that point! The payer of the debt could be a woman though. I know my sister values her motorcycle more than the diamond earrings I gave her. Being cash poor I could see her bartering her jewellery to get it fixed!

3. NonieMarie
    Brilliant_Rock

by NonieMarie » Jul 3, 2014
    If the OP has a wife or girlfriend, she is one lucky lady. [​IMG]

4. AprilBaby
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by AprilBaby » Aug 25, 2014
    I think the comment refers to the original owner... Did his wife/gf know he used their ring to cover his debt?

5. 65panhead
    Rough_Rock

by 65panhead » Apr 14, 2019

6. 65panhead
    Rough_Rock

7. 65panhead
    Rough_Rock

From one Harley enthusiast to another good motorcycle lover, let me just say, all you have to do is take the ring to ANY jeweler and ask them to check it for gold content. They will do it for free and tell you what you have. And most will tell you what the initials inside the band are, as well. No money spent, no sweat. You don't have to go to any great lengths. Don't worry about the bags and pouches and stuff. That sh*t doesn't matter. What you're interested in right now, I assume, is the ring, not that other stuff. Just go to your closest jeweler. Simple as that.