shape
carat
color
clarity

is this stone worth it, and what is the cut like?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MAG

Rough_Rock
Is this diamond worth the money and what is the cut like? All opinions and advice welcomeCarat 0.57
Certified GIA
Colour D
Clarity IF
Depth 68.2%
Table 68.0%
Dimensions 4.76-4.62-3.15mmfor $2,852 which is $5003/caratThank YouMAG

MAG

Rough_Rock
Has no one got an opinion on this stone???
frown.gif

MAG

Rough_Rock
Thanks for trying Leonid. You seem to be having the same probs I was. Nothing to compare to. I guess If it's so rare there's nothing like it it must be worth it. In fact it seems so rare I'm a little dubious about weather it really exists? Oh well I suppose we'll soon see.Thanks againMAG

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi MAG,I was trying to run price comparison for similar stone but it is D-IF - quite rare. I've got no results.Table and depth are looking good. Obviously, you need live expert examination if you want proper analysis.Sorry I cannot help more with this one.

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
MAG, there's a multitude of jewelers I can recommend to look for your specifics because they have access that consumers don't. Eventually one these jewelers will post a reply.

MAG

Rough_Rock
By the way you may need to know that the above stone is a princess cut stone Doh!!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I understand that you have some personal reasons for your choice but I can't resist to ask why do you want D-IF?

MAG

Rough_Rock
Hi LeonidYour curiosity is welcome see my previous topic 'shipping diamonds to the UK/Europe' for an answer to your questionBest regardsMAG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results