Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

is this stone worth it, and what is the cut like?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MAG

Rough_Rock
Is this diamond worth the money and what is the cut like? All opinions and advice welcomeCarat 0.57
Certified GIA
Colour D
Clarity IF
Depth 68.2%
Table 68.0%
Dimensions 4.76-4.62-3.15mmfor $2,852 which is $5003/caratThank YouMAG

MAG

Rough_Rock
Thanks for trying Leonid. You seem to be having the same probs I was. Nothing to compare to. I guess If it's so rare there's nothing like it it must be worth it. In fact it seems so rare I'm a little dubious about weather it really exists? Oh well I suppose we'll soon see.Thanks againMAG

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi MAG,I was trying to run price comparison for similar stone but it is D-IF - quite rare. I've got no results.Table and depth are looking good. Obviously, you need live expert examination if you want proper analysis.Sorry I cannot help more with this one.

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
MAG, there's a multitude of jewelers I can recommend to look for your specifics because they have access that consumers don't. Eventually one these jewelers will post a reply.

MAG

Rough_Rock
By the way you may need to know that the above stone is a princess cut stone Doh!!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I understand that you have some personal reasons for your choice but I can't resist to ask why do you want D-IF?

MAG

Rough_Rock
Hi LeonidYour curiosity is welcome see my previous topic 'shipping diamonds to the UK/Europe' for an answer to your questionBest regardsMAG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.